PDA

View Full Version : Answers needed from experienced players

Chironex
12-10-2011, 11:40 PM
Hi All,

This is my first post and am new to the forum. Nice to meet you all. Have a few questions that hopefully you guys can help with.

1. Which buildings give the most respect?

2a. I was quite certain that the level cap was 100 for some reason but in the last week or so i noticed that some level requirements for equipment, for example, there is an armor piece in the shop that has a lvl requirement of 155. What is the max level?

2b. Has this max level been changing?

3. Has it been the case that new non-gold items are being added into the shop over time? I would hate to, for example, attempt to max out the Yamaha Race Bike which uses respect currency only to have a higher level respect based option come out later which would probably be more powerful.

Thanks in advance for reading and answering. Hope others find this helpful too.

Cheers!

Chironex

Syn
12-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Hi All,

3. Has it been the case that new non-gold items are being added into the shop over time? I would hate to, for example, attempt to max out the Yamaha Race Bike which uses respect currency only to have a higher level respect based option come out later which would probably be more powerful.

Cheers!

Chironex

I will answer this one to the fullest extent I can.

-Exelero (31 attack/17 defense) Vehicle, 1,200 Respect, Level 115.
-RPG (36/14) Gun, 1,000 Respect, Level 100.

fatacad
12-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Hi All,

This is my first post and am new to the forum. Nice to meet you all. Have a few questions that hopefully you guys can help with.

1. Which buildings give the most respect?

2a. I was quite certain that the level cap was 100 for some reason but in the last week or so i noticed that some level requirements for equipment, for example, there is an armor piece in the shop that has a lvl requirement of 155. What is the max level?

2b. Has this max level been changing?

Thanks in advance for reading and answering. Hope others find this helpful too.

Cheers!

Chironex

Hi noob, for respect I would suggest robbing warehouses, Clothing stores, Lofts.. and any high level 12-48 hour collection building you see. The highest level I have seen is 200, so I'm assuming the cap is 200, but I'm level 98 and can't confirm this. There are always more powerful pieces of equipment than the yamaha race bike as you level up.. sorry it's part of the game. Good luck

Chironex
12-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Hi Syn,

Thanks for the reply. Atm I can only see the rpg gun which has the lvl 100 requirement. Not being able to see the Exelero you listed really confuses me....

Does the game only allow you to see certain items in the shop after achieving particular milestones?

Cheers!

Chironex

vitus79
12-11-2011, 12:07 AM
I will answer this one to the fullest extent I can.

-Exelero (31 attack/17 defense) Vehicle, 1,200 Respect, Level 115.
-RPG (36/14) Gun, 1,000 Respect, Level 100.

dont forget about the chainwhip for 750 coins 25/19.. this really fits

Syn
12-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi Syn,

Thanks for the reply. Atm I can only see the rpg gun which has the lvl 100 requirement. Not being able to see the Exelero you listed really confuses me....

Does the game only allow you to see certain items in the shop after achieving particular milestones?

Cheers!

Chironex

You have to get to a certain level to actually see what can be unlocked in later levels. Same with buildings. Not sure what level that is, but you'll see it soon enough.

dudeman
12-11-2011, 12:58 AM
I don't know officially which buildings pay the most respect, but my favourites are warehouses, clothing stores and meat factories. Italian restaurants, diners, shoe stores and ice cream shops aren't bad, but they're not as good as the first three I mentioned either.

Anubis
12-11-2011, 03:54 AM
Chinese's, lvl9-10 LM's, collection buildings are worth adding to the list too.

Don't worry about equipping mid-range respect equipment. Especially for the Vehicle category. You will get 4 Exelero's from completing the winning streak missions before you are able to actually buy them.

Chironex
12-11-2011, 07:34 AM
Chinese's, lvl9-10 LM's, collection buildings are worth adding to the list too.

Don't worry about equipping mid-range respect equipment. Especially for the Vehicle category. You will get 4 Exelero's from completing the winning streak missions before you are able to actually buy them.

Hi Anubis,

Thanks for the reply

By LM's, do u mean Laundromats?

Through my op, I was trying to determine what the max character level was so that i could determine the respect gear I could buy and when to buy it. I can't possibly know what mid-range gear is unless i know what the max-range is. Initially I thought max char level was 100 cos there was a post flying around somewhere about a max limit of 500 mafia. Obviously from what someone has posted above, I'm mistaken.

Can anyone confirm a max char level of 200?

Joe Crime
12-11-2011, 08:34 AM
As for the question about when you can see locked items everytime you unlock something it shows you a new locked item. So if you unlock a gun it shows you a new gun and if you unlock a money building it shows you a money building etc.

Joe Crime
12-11-2011, 08:38 AM
The max level is 200 i am almost positive because the gamecenter level acheivments stop at 200.

Amber_
12-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Yes, the max level is 200. The best respect items you can buy is,
gun: RPG 1000 rp
melee: Chain whip 750 rp
armor: Full combat gear 800 rp
vehicles: Exelero 1200 rp

dudeman
12-11-2011, 09:15 AM

I guess it's a good thing I put bikes on hold so I could stock up on chain whips and full combat gear.

G Wiz
12-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Also the exceleros come at a way later level so supplement your mafia with race bikes first because those exceleros can only be bought at a big price!

dudeman
12-11-2011, 01:50 PM
Also the exceleros come at a way later level so supplement your mafia with race bikes first because those exceleros can only be bought at a big price!

So... Not a good idea to stop getting bikes for now?

I'm confused again.

Max Power
12-11-2011, 02:06 PM
No, bikes are great for quite a while as vehicles are so expensive otherwise. They are the hardest thing to fully equip your mob with, so using gold for bikes is a sound strategy.

dudeman
12-11-2011, 02:33 PM
For the past few days I have managed to get about 2k respect per day, but I've spent most of that on chain whips and one full body armor. I think I've only picked up one or two race bikes in the past few days.

I guess I should put more focus on bikes and slow down with the chain whips.

Max Power
12-11-2011, 02:38 PM
For the past few days I have managed to get about 2k respect per day, but I've spent most of that on chain whips and one full body armor. I think I've only picked up one or two race bikes in the past few days.

I guess I should put more focus on bikes and slow down with the chain whips.

How are you getting 2k a day?

dudeman
12-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I've been doing the thug life, championship, and winning streak goals like crazy, and IF I rob rivals, I go after the buildings with a high respect payout. Like, if I show up to a hood looking for a fight and I find a lot of nice buildings, then I usually leave the player and rob the buildings.

It was a slow weekend, so the only time I really ever wasted stamina was when I was sleeping and my bar filled. When I'm going for the goals I search through the rival list until I find someone that I know I can beat in 10/10 fights. I get the most enjoyment from goals by accomplishing them quickly and getting the reward. When I want a close fight I pick a close fight, since that's the best way, I find, to test your stats.

The real drawback though is that doing this has caused me to gain at least one level a day too, and depending on what time that happens, sometimes 2 levels a day.

Edit: +10 race bikes today. I got five around the time I originally posted this, and I just got five more. I think those last five started dropping my defense stat though :\ wth?

G Wiz
12-11-2011, 09:25 PM
So... Not a good idea to stop getting bikes for now?

I'm confused again.Sorry to confuse you...

By all means get the yamaha bikes... In time it will be better to switch over to exceleros, but unlocking at lvl 115 + saving up 1200 respect takes a while so in the mean time your mafia will have something instead of nothing.

Ka-pesh?

Chironex
12-11-2011, 09:38 PM

Hi Amber,

Thanks for posting.

How do these max level respect equipment compare with cash based max level equipment?

I have a feeling that cash based stats will prob be better considering max level is 200 and that the max level respect items are unlocked from lvl 55-115. Logically theres at least 85 more levels for cash based equipment to improve but of course i have no idea cos I'm not there yet.

Cheers

Chironex

schlumpf
12-11-2011, 09:38 PM
In my experience, for regular robbings: clothing store av. 10 respect, chinese restaurant and shoe store av. 5 respect points. Warehouses give far more experience than respect but nice for the money. Lofts give most respect points, lots of money but rare to find :)

Amber_
12-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi Amber,

Thanks for posting.

How do these max level respect equipment compare with cash based max level equipment?

I have a feeling that cash based stats will prob be better considering max level is 200 and that the max level respect items are unlocked from lvl 55-115. Logically theres at least 85 more levels for cash based equipment to improve but of course i have no idea cos I'm not there yet.

Cheers

Chironex

They're not even comparable (almost). I'm level 112 and I think I can see every weapon (correct me if I'm wrong). For example, the Chain whip is 25a/19d compared with the Chainsaw (for 3,1m) with 16a/9d. So no, the cash based equipment is not at all better than the respect items.

stixx
12-27-2011, 04:55 PM
If i where you i would shrink my maffiasize to about 50ish and give them all a chain whip, itll cost you a lot of respect but its absolutely one of the best items in game., as for guns go farm the m4a1., equip those 50 mobs with bikes, and as far as armor goes, dont buy the combatsuit but stick with the goggles, this will take a lot of time, but that goes for anything in this game

Nudie
12-27-2011, 07:11 PM
To outfit your entire mob with the best respect gear (RPG, Chain whip, FCG, Exelero) will cost 1000+750+800+1200=3750 per gangster. 3750*500=1,875,000 respect for 500 gangsters. If you earn 2,000 respect per day, it will take you 2.5 years. If you earn 1,000 respect per day it will take you 5 years.
While waiting for their RPGs and Exeleros, many of my mob members are fighting on foot with broken bottles. LOL.

stixx
12-28-2011, 04:10 AM
Hmmm im playing wow for 5 years already, and thats a looooong time, im not sure if CC is that adictive.....

Tramp Stamp
12-28-2011, 10:27 AM
You still wouldn't be done upgrading after all that time.

Certes
12-28-2011, 11:29 AM
To outfit your entire mob with the best respect gear (RPG, Chain whip, FCG, Exelero) will cost 1000+750+800+1200=3750 per gangster. 3750*500=1,875,000 respect for 500 gangsters. If you earn 2,000 respect per day, it will take you 2.5 years. If you earn 1,000 respect per day it will take you 5 years.

Which is why most people equip their mobs primarily with M4s, Steel Garrotes, NVGs, and Bikes.