PDA

View Full Version : Managing Your Hood

Lola Gets
12-10-2011, 10:17 PM
How do you guys keep track of everything going on in your hood? Right now, I am using a spread sheet to track money and defense buildings, weapons, and personal goals I set for myself. It sucks to update when I buy/loot weapons, but it's the best way I can think of to know what weapons to buy and which buildings to upgrade.

I would love for funzio to write an app that would dynamically hook in to my stats and give me statistics on hood econ and inventory. I am sure I am not the only one who would get in line to buy that app!

Syn
12-10-2011, 10:23 PM
I would love for funzio to write an app that would dynamically hook in to my stats and give me statistics on hood econ and inventory. I am sure I am not the only one who would get in line to buy that app!

That would take half the fun out of the game! :p

The only spreadsheet I have is for pvp, and I think i'm just going to give up on it all together. I'm spending too much time inputting data, and less time having fun.

dudeman
12-10-2011, 10:28 PM
How do you guys keep track of everything going on in your hood?

I check back every now and then, and do what I can. As I build up my stamina I can leave the game alone for longer periods at a time.

Worst strategy (or non-strategy) ever, but it works for me right now. It probably won't for too much longer, but that just means a free difficulty upgrade.