PDA

View Full Version : Need to level up fast

OG Kush
12-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Hello, I bought gold the other day and I want to buy 2 pirate taverns. But I need to get to level 113. I am currenty 94. I have 1550 energy.
What it the fastest way to level up/ what is the best job that gives the most xp for minimul energy. Thanks.
I have heard that the modern loft in liberty park gives good xp for its energy needed. 35xp for 57 energy.

Amber_
12-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Fight a lot is the fastest way! And of course use all your energy. Don't know how much stamina you have, but the more you have (and use ofc) - the faster you'll level up. I have over 60 and I strive to never have it filled up without using it.

Joe Crime
12-11-2011, 09:27 AM
I dont recomend leveling up fast in less your stats are way above average but if you are willing to take the risk of leveling fast yes do the the modern loft job in liberty park and fight frequently

SNEAKERJUNKY
10-14-2013, 12:14 PM
Did you ever pick up those Pirate Taverns? Just following up.

jmeijer
10-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Did you ever pick up those Pirate Taverns? Just following up.Stop necroing threads.

Timmaaay
10-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Really? 2 year old Necro on leveling up? You must be bored...

Did you ever pick up those Pirate Taverns? Just following up.

Stooboot
10-14-2013, 01:32 PM
Hello, I bought gold the other day and I want to buy 2 pirate taverns. But I need to get to level 113. I am currenty 94. I have 1550 energy.
What it the fastest way to level up/ what is the best job that gives the most xp for minimul energy. Thanks.
I have heard that the modern loft in liberty park gives good xp for its energy needed. 35xp for 57 energy.

Leveling up to unlock buildings is the dumbest thing u can do in this game. They release a new building every 3 weeks that is better than most buildings u can unlock. If ur actually thinking about this tho your stats compared to your level are prob so screwed that leveling more wont even matter.

Fredfreddy
10-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Leveling up to unlock buildings is the dumbest thing u can do in this game. They release a new building every 3 weeks that is better than most buildings u can unlock. If ur actually thinking about this tho your stats compared to your level are prob so screwed that leveling more wont even matter.

yep. you got fooled by a necromancer.