PDA

View Full Version : Stealing gold weapons?

Bex
12-10-2011, 11:51 AM
If I attack a gold player can I loot his gold weapons? I have tried but with no success so far... Is it possible or am I wasting my time on this one??

Comments appreciated.

Dorian Gray
12-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Wasting your time, it will never happen.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 12:29 PM
If I attack a gold player can I loot his gold weapons? I have tried but with no success so far... Is it possible or am I wasting my time on this one??

Comments appreciated.

You can't loot weapons from players anyway, the loot you get from PvP attacks is a random drop and has NOTHING to do with the weapons the player has.

K@le
12-10-2011, 01:57 PM
That would be funny me bying those overpriced guns and you steal it !

dudeman
12-10-2011, 02:55 PM
That's retarded. What's the point of PvP loot if you can't steal it from each other?! Random drop is understandable, there's no way you would loot a weapon every fight, but still..

To me it would make sense that equipment you have spent anything on, whether it be cash, gold, or respect, is yours forever, and anything you looted can be looted. If that's not how the game is.... Then why the hell not?! Lol

fatacad
12-10-2011, 03:07 PM
That's retarded. What's the point of PvP loot if you can't steal it from each other?! Random drop is understandable, there's no way you would loot a weapon every fight, but still..

To me it would make sense that equipment you have spent anything on, whether it be cash, gold, or respect, is yours forever, and anything you looted can be looted. If that's not how the game is.... Then why the hell not?! Lol

That's how I thought it was until recently too, but yeah, PVP doesn't come from inventory. Kinda makes me not care if I get attacked anymore, would make it a bit more interesting if you could get your loot stolen

dudeman
12-10-2011, 03:27 PM
I'm sure there would be a lot of unhappy people, but I do think it would make the game a bit more interesting.

If the loot is so random though, why have I never been able to loot someone for something they didn't have?

madawgg
12-10-2011, 03:28 PM
well the only stress point i have experienced is getting 100 straight victories. believe me, it's harder than it sounds. and after that...really there's nothing worth challenging. all u have to fight is boredness. i guess it comes harder for gold players coz i can quiz any time lol

madawgg
12-10-2011, 03:29 PM
That's how I thought it was until recently too, but yeah, PVP doesn't come from inventory. Kinda makes me not care if I get attacked anymore, would make it a bit more interesting if you could get your loot stolen
well because your level is not high enough lol. so...u can't loot better items. i started looting M72 and pimp's car until lvl 80 or something like that

Dorian Gray
12-10-2011, 03:42 PM
well because your level is not high enough lol. so...u can't loot better items. i started looting M72 and pimp's car until lvl 80 or something like that

Cool, I just got to lvl 80. Looks like I can look forward to some better loot. :)

dudeman
12-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Ok, now I see. That affects my vacation mode suggestion a little bit, but I still think it would be nice.

Babytway
12-10-2011, 10:03 PM
i had this guy keep telling me while he getting stronger im getting weaker cause he always looting my gear, i know all my equipment was still intact and was wondering why he thought he was taking my stuff, i guess he was pissed i was robbing him so much.

Amber_
12-11-2011, 04:19 AM
i had this guy keep telling me while he getting stronger im getting weaker cause he always looting my gear, i know all my equipment was still intact and was wondering why he thought he was taking my stuff, i guess he was pissed i was robbing him so much.

Haha what an idiot