PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Modern War / Crime City bonus gun?

RED_☀
12-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, so I don't know if this question has been answered before:

Where is the Modern War / Crime City bonus gun?

I signed up for Modern War when an ad (on Crime City) advertised getting a free "desert" gun (can't remember the exact name) when you reached level 3 on Modern War. I signed in my funzio ID on both games, but never found this item in my CC inventory. As soon as I reached Level 3 on MW, I went back to CC and the ad was no longer posting, so I assumed that I had received it, but I couldn't find it. Did I miss a crucial step in acquiring this mysterious item? I was really curious to see what the specs were on this gun. All of this occurred on 12/4/2011. Can anyone help me with this?

Crime City
RED
859 156 886
Level 88

Modern War
Deuce
586 772 985
Level 15

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 06:54 AM
When you get it it will have a popup thing as soon as you go back tho CC it says you earned the Military Assault Rifle. The gun is 20/23 and is a desert camo version of the Gangland Carbine. Keep leveling in modern war and check your fight result/inventory in CC. You'll get it eventually. If you don't email funzio, they'll fix that issue up fast.

RED_☀
12-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Thanks for the help Joe. I will look further into it.

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 07:05 AM
No problem RED

RED_☀
12-10-2011, 07:09 AM
Silly me. I guess I had the name messed up. I was looking for something with "desert" in it. I probably closed that notification too quickly to read the name correctly. When I went back to my CC inventory, there it was "Military Assault..." in desert camo 20/23. Now, I just wish there was a way for me to get more of them...

Thanks again Joe

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 07:20 AM
No problem

Lola Gets
12-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Has anyone come across any other rewards you earn in CC for leveling up in MW? I was thinking of quitting MW right before earning the Military Assault Rifle, but now I am leveling it out of curiosity.

angelica
12-10-2011, 09:54 AM
I think it may be a one time thing to get more players on MW. I am at level 22(I think) on MW, and the only crossover reward so far has been the Military Assault Rifle.

fatacad
12-10-2011, 02:05 PM
No more rewards, just a gimmick to get you addicted like crack to modern war so you will spend more money. I deleted mine cuz CC is enough

QueenPin
02-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Angelica had the right of it. The Military Assault Rifle was part of a limited-time offer that has since expired. Sorry gang!

dudeman
02-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Angelica had the right of it. The Military Assault Rifle was part of a limited-time offer that has since expired. Sorry gang!

I've seen someone with two Military Assault Rifles. How was that possible?

It was a forum member. Maybe that person could explain it?

vitus79
02-03-2012, 01:10 AM
I've seen someone with two Military Assault Rifles. How was that possible?

It was a forum member. Maybe that person could explain it?

i know who u talking about, that member told me funzio used some/a suggestion by this player and it was an award, no further details given what they brought to game but hey, at least we should bring more suggestions since they been awarded

dudeman
02-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Right on, that sounds good enough. I got two Bolos and 10 gold a while ago, and although I assumed what the reason for that was, I never got an "official" explanation.

It was very coincidental that immediately after I got that bonus, I found the "tap here to earn free gold" button when I was curious to see what 250 gold cost.