PDA

View Full Version : Building Help

Joe Crime
12-09-2011, 06:07 PM
I have a question. I just got a expansion. I have room for two movie theaters and more. I have a mission that I'm using. I make about $20,000 every time I have full energy and can get some good loot. Any suggestions for what I should build. Also if anyone knows any good equipment,(I'm taking a break from jobs seaside is to expensive I want to build my economy before I'm done with it) I would love to know. If you have any strategy you want to keep non public just pm me please.

Syn
12-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Get those two movie theaters, upgrade them to level 2 asap, collect 18-20k every 12 hours. Wish I had done that!

Joe Crime
12-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Thanks one already build. I meant i had room i can only build one and still have a lot of space. Anything else?

Syn
12-09-2011, 06:26 PM
A few questions: What level are you? How much are you willing to spend? Got any gold? Can you tell how much room you have? (Ex. 10x10, 6x6, 4x4).

Also, take any advice I give you with a grain of salt. If you want the expert answer, ask Tramp Stamp or duder.

Joe Crime
12-09-2011, 06:29 PM
What i meant there is i build one a long time a go because they are good. I have room to hypotheticly build two with more space (to due before the expansion there was room to build turrets but that was all) and NEED to make my economy better

Syn
12-09-2011, 06:45 PM
What i meant there is i build one a long time a go because they are good. I have room to hypotheticly build two with more space (to due before the expansion there was room to build turrets but that was all) and NEED to make my economy better

Still can't advise you properly without these questions answered: What level are you? How much are you willing to spend? Got any gold?

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Sorry a bout that useless post, the forum glitched and didnt show you post. I have 7 gold (accedentilly upgraded fast) i am level 80 and i am camping so i am willing to spend up to 1,500,000 (it might take a while to save up but eh...) and i have about 17 by11 space.

G Wiz
12-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Sorry a bout that useless post, the forum glitched and didnt show you post. I have 7 gold (accedentilly upgraded fast) i am level 80 and i am camping so i am willing to spend up to 1,500,000 (it might take a while to save up but eh...) and i have about 17 by11 space.Sounds like underboss house money to me. Also what kind of time do you have to collect? This narrows down a lot of buildings

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 07:52 AM
I like the 8-48 hour buildings, also what i meant by $1,500,000 is that that money would be spread out over multiple buildings, not just one. Which is why i didnt build something like the underboss house already.

G Wiz
12-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Oh ok I got ya. Well the lofts are always great as well as internet companies. If you build the internet company, you should have enough funds back in the bank to upgrade it By the time its done constructing as well (about 600k+ for upgrade...price check?)

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 08:01 AM
If I were you mate... I would move your buildings around so that you can fit in a second movie theatre, then I would use the rest of your money on upgrading the 2 movie theatres that you have.

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 08:02 AM
Alright. Thanks i am about to build on internet company then ill build a loft. I already have a movie theater so ill buy one again later

G Wiz
12-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Oh ok I got ya. Well the lofts are always great as well as internet companies. If you build the internet company, you should have enough funds back in the bank to upgrade it By the time its done constructing as well (about 600k+ for upgrade...price check?)Sorry I think its closer to 300k+. The one i posted previously was the upgrade from lvl 2 to 3.

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 08:04 AM
Actually i didnt see your post joey ya ill buy a movie theater and internet company. No lofts, those dont make back their money for a while.

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Alright. Thanks i am about to build on internet company then ill build a loft. I already have a movie theater so ill buy one again later

The ROI is much better on a movie theatre. Plus you will be able to upgrade them because upgrades are cheap with a massive improvement in pay ouy. It will take you longer to be able to upgrade a loft or an internet company.

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 08:12 AM
Thanks joey, movie theater will be build soon then internet company(or vice versa, i dont know)