PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Syn
12-09-2011, 11:00 AM
This may not be a big deal for the higher ups, but this took me too long for my level!

1 million (http://i.imgur.com/gCrDK.png)!

Dorian Gray
12-09-2011, 11:02 AM
lol I remember the first time I banked more than 1 million. Good stuff!

2Legit
12-09-2011, 11:04 AM
This may not be a big deal for the higher ups, but this took me too long for my level!

Congrats!!:D

khung003
12-09-2011, 11:20 AM
Congratulations!!!

The first time I bank million is 2M, rob from a suspected cheater :D. He gave me about 6M total.

Joeycool
12-09-2011, 11:45 AM
get it spent son!!

whocareswhatmynameis
12-09-2011, 11:56 AM
great... what do you plan to do with it?

Syn
12-09-2011, 12:02 PM

Construction/upgrading, I'm sure it will be gone by the end of the day :p

Brent
12-09-2011, 12:04 PM
I have 5 million in my bank, idk what to do with it though.

Syn
12-09-2011, 12:09 PM

Make it rain!

Brent
12-09-2011, 12:11 PM
Make it rain!

Haha i might just save it too expand my hood and save up for condos.

Max Power
12-09-2011, 12:27 PM
In the beginning of the game a million is like a mountain. Towards the end of the game a million is like......a Tuesday.

skunk
12-09-2011, 12:34 PM
More importantly "when" do you plan to do with it ?
Muhahahah

Brent
12-09-2011, 12:40 PM
I don't know yet. Soon

Anubis
12-09-2011, 12:43 PM
First million?

Buy a loft and while it is building save 1.2M for the first upgrade.

Syn
12-09-2011, 01:01 PM
In the beginning of the game a million is like a mountain. Towards the end of the game a million is like......a Tuesday.

Perfect saying, at least for me. This just makes me look forward to it :D

Tramp Stamp
12-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Shouldn't have made it rain.

Syn
12-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Shouldn't have made it rain.

Hahaha, love that commercial..

audufrane
12-09-2011, 01:37 PM
I don't know yet. Soon

Hey, that little signature thing or message that shows up when you post, is that done automatically? Cause I'd like that too.

Syn
12-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Hey, that little signature thing or message that shows up when you post, is that done automatically? Cause I'd like that too.

Click on the forum actions tab, then edit profile, then on the left hand side of the screen click the edit signature link.

K@le
12-09-2011, 01:47 PM

With your stats on your lvl maybe spent some on good weapons !!

Brent
12-09-2011, 02:08 PM
With your stats on your lvl maybe spent some on good weapons !!

I do spend them on good weapons, its just the exact same lvl 140's and keep attacking me everyday! It's getting so annoying cuz they are making me lose a bunch of fights.

K@le
12-09-2011, 03:37 PM
I do spend them on good weapons, its just the exact same lvl 140's and keep attacking me everyday! It's getting so annoying cuz they are making me lose a bunch of fights.

I dont believe when you loose a fight because you get attacked it will count to your stats, correct me if i am wrong !
I just want to say people who are 40 lvl higher it is difficult to win from, but i am lvl 94 and have 13k atk and 20k def and the other day a lvl 125 lost half the robbings on me.

I just want to say start building defense towers and upgrade them, dont use the energy bar for 1-2 weeks and dont lvl up only make money from your hood and reinvest in defense.
You will see how you will be in 2 weeks, ow and loot some better weapons to pump up your stats ;)
I see you have also 5000 mob friends, with your stats it is also not good to have so many i have only 389 you have 4600 to many, if you drop them all you wont be attacked by that 140 lvl with 500+ mob buddies.
But deleting them all will take some days for you lol, for me to go from 1684 to 389 now took me 2 days and 6 hours i think haha.

Brent
12-09-2011, 04:31 PM
It's people that have nearly 30000 defense, but correct me if I'm wrong but defense buildings don't use their defense when we fight.

Dorian Gray
12-09-2011, 04:39 PM
It's people that have nearly 30000 defense, but correct me if I'm wrong but defense buildings don't use their defense when we fight.
Good luck getting a straight answer on this one.

*sigh*

Brent
12-09-2011, 04:54 PM
Ummm.. Ok?

Dorian Gray
12-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Ummm.. Ok?

Not trying to be a jerk, it's just this is still a debated topic. CC Mark tells us one thing the game seems to tell us another.

Brent
12-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Oh well it sounded like u were but anyways. And yeah.

Dorian Gray
12-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Here ya go Brent - Didn't know if you ever read what came straight from the horse's mouth or not.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12048-How-Important-is-the-Defense-Stat-vs.-Defense-from-Buildings-Items-(-2-questions)&p=54137#post54137

It's just that this does not jive with what the attack results screen indicates.

Brent
12-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Oh, I didn't even see that before. Now I get it.

Syn
12-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Well, I think I did pretty good. I bought another Movie Theater, Chicken and Waffles (Upgraded to level 2 asap), and 2 Wedding Chapels for an income increase of $7,163 a hour. As soon as that Movie Theater is done building, i'm gonna upgrade that big boy to level 3.

Only cost me $273k. Also, if you have 150 gold and don't know what to do with it, I would highly recommend getting two Wedding Chapels. $9,680 every 3 hours? Yes please :D

fatacad
12-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Here ya go Brent - Didn't know if you ever read what came straight from the horse's mouth or not.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12048-How-Important-is-the-Defense-Stat-vs.-Defense-from-Buildings-Items-(-2-questions)&p=54137#post54137

It's just that this does not jive with what the attack results screen indicates.

Hmm, not so sure Mark is right on this one, he might have misunderstood. All I know is that every time I attack someone with say 15,000 defense in their stats and I only have 12,500 attack, and it says 10,000 defense in the results screen, I win almost every time. The only logical conclusion is that defense buildings DO NOT count towards fights.

khung003
12-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Hmm, not so sure Mark is right on this one, he might have misunderstood. All I know is that every time I attack someone with say 15,000 defense in their stats and I only have 12,500 attack, and it says 10,000 defense in the results screen, I win almost every time. The only logical conclusion is that defense buildings DO NOT count towards fights.

The reason people trust what he said is the word "CC" before his name, right ? Although it's just not what you've seen/experienced when playing this game.

It's too easy to find out the truth, visit one hood, check his profile, attack him, compare the numbers, done, simple...

fatacad
12-09-2011, 10:40 PM
The reason people trust what he said is the word "CC" before his name, right ? Although it's just not what you've seen/experienced when playing this game.

It's too easy to find out the truth, visit one hood, check his profile, attack him, compare the numbers, done, simple...

Exactly. I don't see what the "big debate" is about it, he said something thats completely opposite from reality and people act like he's God or something

Brent
12-10-2011, 03:04 AM

I know that's what always happens too. And i know for sure that defense buildings don't count towards fight, only robberies.

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 05:14 AM
Also, if you have 150 gold and don't know what to do with it, I would highly recommend getting two Wedding Chapels. $9,680 every 3 hours? Yes please :D

Agreed! Great little money earner if you are mid level player! 3 million for the next upgrade though. Gulp!

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 05:29 AM

I always thought that buildings defence only partially counted in fights. The results screen kind of backed this up for the reasons mentioned in the above post.

I once gave advise to someone on the forum that buildings did not count in fights. Mark told me that it was not correct and that they did help you in fights. However I worded my advise badly... I should have said that they help you partially in fights. Because that is how it seems.

For example... If you attack a person with no buildings in their hood (you occasionally come across them) Their profile defence, and the defence that the results screen show are exactly the same.

So my take on it... Buildings partially help you in fights.

khung003
12-10-2011, 05:33 AM
For example... If you attack a person with no buildings in their hood (you occasionally come across them) Their profile defence, and the defence that the results screen show are exactly the same.

I guess there should be one come here and say so, and that one is Joeycool. Nice.

Cooz
12-10-2011, 05:47 AM

I literally just attacked someone with no buildings of any kind. Profile def was 11,500. Fight screen def was 11,333.

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 05:52 AM
Ok... so that means one of 2 things.

The guy has a massive defence skill points level

or

the fight defence screen is just there to confuse us!

khung003
12-10-2011, 06:33 AM
I literally just attacked someone with no buildings of any kind. Profile def was 11,500. Fight screen def was 11,333.

That only mean he hide the defense building somewhere (or it's too small & you can't see it - accidentally it can be outside the map).

G Wiz
12-10-2011, 07:39 AM
Im a little late, but congrats Syn on "a milli a milli amilliamilliamilli"

Max Power
12-10-2011, 08:33 AM
I have 75 defense skill points, 24364 defense score at level 94, 19 bodyguard agencies level 7 and higher, and I still occasionally get robbed by someone with 12k attack. They lose every other attempt, but that tells me what Mark is telling us doesn't quite add up. I haven't been attacked by anyone near my level recently and lost, and without a job pending I can't tell how much mt defense is without the buildings or a spreadsheet, but I built my hood based on what mark said, and I am not getting my moneys worth. Someone should never be able to rob me with less than half the stats.

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 09:31 AM
I agree with what you say there Max. I asked Mark about a similar situation... his response was that the guy who did a similar thing to me may have used a lot of explosives.

fatacad
12-10-2011, 12:23 PM

Not exactly sure of your logic here.. if defense buildings increase your defense stats in your profile, and this guy has no buildings at all, then his profile stats would not include any defense buildings and would be the same as his actual result screen stats. I'm not sure where you get partial building help from.. am I missing something?

Dorian Gray
12-10-2011, 12:30 PM

The reason I believe CC Mark is because the point of coming to the forum is to clarify my understanding of the game, not confuse it. Why is that so hard to understand?

fatacad
12-10-2011, 12:32 PM
The reason I believe CC Mark is because the point of coming to the forum is to clarify my understanding of the game, not confuse it. Why is that so hard to understand?

Because he IS confusing it, since he said something that everyone can confirm is not correct.

Dorian Gray
12-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Then what we need is total fight defense and total robery defense numbers because right now total mafia defense really doesn't tell you anything relevant.

But knowing Funzio, maybe the whole point is to keep us confused. :(

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Not exactly sure of your logic here.. if defense buildings increase your defense stats in your profile, and this guy has no buildings at all, then his profile stats would not include any defense buildings and would be the same as his actual result screen stats. I'm not sure where you get partial building help from.. am I missing something?

Wow!!! Mega confusing post!!

This is how I meant it:

You go to attack someone with no defence buildings.
Before you attack them you check their def - and its 6000
After you have attacked them on the results screen you still get a def score of 6000 displayed.

If you attack a person with defence buildings.
You check their profile and you see 8000 def
After you attack them the result screen shows their defence as 7200

This proves that defence buildings do help in attacks. But only partially. If they fully counted the persons defence score would still show as 8000.

These numbers are made up of course.

rustbinlid
12-10-2011, 03:43 PM

He, he I know how I felt when that first happened too. But then found out my next expansion cost over $3m.
I like to hit targets in certain maps not just for the loot items but the money they pay out also.

fatacad
12-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Wow!!! Mega confusing post!!

This is how I meant it:

You go to attack someone with no defence buildings.
Before you attack them you check their def - and its 6000
After you have attacked them on the results screen you still get a def score of 6000 displayed.

If you attack a person with defence buildings.
You check their profile and you see 8000 def
After you attack them the result screen shows their defence as 7200

This proves that defence buildings do help in attacks. But only partially. If they fully counted the persons defence score would still show as 8000.

These numbers are made up of course.

I understand what you mean but how does that prove that buildings help at all in fights? What makes you think that the result screen is showing half the defense of buildings instead of NO defense from buildings at all?

Syn
12-10-2011, 05:08 PM
I understand what you mean but how does that prove that buildings help at all in fights? What makes you think that the result screen is showing half the defense of buildings instead of NO defense from buildings at all?

Last night I had a friend hit me. She told me my defense, I added me defense items. The defense items combined were lower than the result screen. Conclusion: Defense buildings help somewhat in an attack.

khung003
12-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Last night I had a friend hit me. She told me my defense, I added me defense items. The defense items combined were lower than the result screen. Conclusion: Defense buildings help somewhat in an attack.

So confusing. You're talking about defense items or defense buildings ? defense items = defense buildings ? Sound like you add a weapon and your conclusion is about a building, not matching.

fatacad
12-10-2011, 05:14 PM

Interesting

Syn
12-10-2011, 05:15 PM
So confusing. You're talking about defense items or defense buildings ? defense items = defense buildings ? Sound like you add a weapon and your conclusion is about a building, not matching.

Items = Guns/Melee/Armor/Cars/Explosives (I had no explosives)

khung003
12-10-2011, 05:15 PM

I thought joeycool make a joke about defense buildings.

That defense buildings only help you to your fights when you don't build any of them.

khung003
12-10-2011, 05:22 PM

I meant you're telling the same story as below:
- You throw a stone to your enemy & he dies.
- You conclude that your sword is sharp.

Dorian Gray
12-10-2011, 05:25 PM

Can you give me an exact percentage please! Just kidding lol. Thanks Syn and others who are posting their personal experiences. With Funzio loving to be so vague I guess stuff like this is all we have to go on.

What your saying makes perfect sense.

khung - I think you may have lost something in translation.

Syn
12-10-2011, 05:27 PM
I meant you're telling the same story as below:
- You throw a stone to your enemy & he dies.
- You conclude that your sword is sharp.

Let me see if I can make this more simple. I get attacked by a friend. 7000 Defense shows up. My item defense = 5000. My total defense = 9000.*

*These numbers are all made up, do not try to make a formula out of this.

Dorian Gray
12-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Khung- If defense buildings didn't count 'at all' then his added up defense items should have equalled his defense on the results screen. Because they don't match then def buildings must be making up the difference. (let's hope it has nothing to do with skill points.)

Make sense now?

Syn
12-10-2011, 05:30 PM
The only way I can see a conclusion to this, is to get two level 5 character that can attack and communicate with each other. Keeps the numbers low, keeps it simple.

Syn
12-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Khung- If defense buildings didn't count 'at all' then his added up defense items should have equalled his defense on the results screen. Because they don't match then def buildings must be making up the difference. (let's hope it has nothing to do with skill points.)

Make sense now?

I have 1 point in defense skills. If 1 point makes that much difference, I need to reinvest :p

Joeycool
12-10-2011, 05:36 PM

2 things

1st the quote from Mark in this thread : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12048-How-Important-is-the-Defense-Stat-vs.-Defense-from-Buildings-Items-(-2-questions)&p=54137#post54137

2nd If you attack someone you can look at their defence buildings and get a rough idea of what their defence from buildings would be.
The results screen difference is not enough for all of their buildings to have been removed. It is more consistent with a portion of their defence buildings being removed.

But hey! Its only a theory.

What do you think? That buildings dont count at all?

Dorian Gray
12-10-2011, 05:39 PM
I have 1 point in defense skills. If 1 point makes that much difference, I need to reinvest :p

lol That's good to know. Why don't you add another skill point to defense and have them attack you again and see if anything changes lol.

Wow, I just noticed how off topic from your first post this is, sorry your thread got derailed! :eek:

Syn
12-10-2011, 05:42 PM
lol That's good to know. Why don't you add another skill point to defense and have them attack you again and see if anything changes lol.

Wow, I just noticed how off topic from your first post this is, sorry your thread got derailed! :eek:

I'm really happy you noticed that! I was wondering if anyone would. Doesn't bother me :cool:

Also, even if I do, i'm not going to publish the results. I could have the best defense ever for my level and I'm still gonna get my butt kicked. (Do everyday!)

khung003
12-10-2011, 06:36 PM
I believe we are at different level of game understanding, so it's hard to explain to you guys why you always see it different.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 06:43 PM
For all you boys and girls that currently have a "Increase your personal defence" goal, take a close look at the number (if you've put all of you items in a spreadsheet), you'll notice that this number is higher than your item defence value but lower than the total mafia defence displayed on your profile (This is also the same def value players see when they attack you in PvP). Now, increase your building def by about 100, without doing any PvP attacks or buying any new items. You'll notice that this number increases (it might take a reload to see the number change) in the goal dialog box (not by 100, but by a certain fraction of a 100, good luck figuring out how it is calculated). So YES, building defence DOES effect your personal PvP defence, BUT NOT in FULL, like cc Mark would have you believe.

khung003
12-10-2011, 06:57 PM
@Mb Tnk: I bet you have many defense buildings that you can't count the total defense of your def buildings exactly.
I'm lucky that I sold most of my defense buildings and it's easy for me to read & control the number of def stats.

For "Increase your personal defense" goals. At the very beginning, when Funzio implement those goals, the goal indicate only mobs defense stats. Many players go to this forum and complain the differences between their defense stats & the defense goals. (check the Technical forum, there still many threads about that at that time)

After listening to their complaints, Funzio update the defense goal as total defense, now you can see the defense goal show the same number as your total defense stat.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 07:00 PM
I have all my def buildings in my spreadsheet as well, so I know the exact number of building def I have, and NO that value does not equal the total PvP mafia def (atleast not since yesterday which was the last defense goal I had to do, was to get my personal def to 20K, and my total def at the time was 25k).

khung003
12-10-2011, 07:01 PM
mind if you're tycoon. you forget 10% added.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Nope, didn't forget the 10% either.

khung003
12-10-2011, 07:04 PM
not counted for goal :D.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 07:13 PM
not counted for goal :D.

I don't think you understood my post.

khung003
12-10-2011, 07:18 PM
I don't think you understood my post.
I don't think you understand defense goals & your real defense stats.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I don't think you understand defense goals & your real defense stats.

Please enlighten us.

khung003
12-10-2011, 07:26 PM
Can't. You just make it complicated. Why don't you do like me, simplify the problem, sell most of your defense buildings, keep 1 or 2 only. And you will see the number clearer like 1+1 = 2.

Don't tell me having 1 or 2 defense buildings are different from having 10 - 20 buildings.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Hmmm, so your saying someone with 100 building defense (let's say 1 building) is equal to someone with 1000 (let's say 10 buildings) building def?

khung003
12-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I didn't mean in total defense stats. I meant in defense goal & the way it add to your stats should be the same when you have 1 building or 100 buildings, right ?

Since you have too many, it's hard for you to see how it's going, you can just guess how it work, and that may lead you to wrong place.

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 07:40 PM
Ah no, that was the point of my post, building def does effect your PvP def total, not 1:1 like CC Mark would have us believe, but using some sort of BS calculation. Yes, your right about guessing, lots of bloody guessing.

Syn
12-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Ah no, that was the point of my post, building def does effect your PvP def total, not 1:1 like CC Mark would have us believe, but using some sort of BS calculation. Yes, your right about guessing, lots of bloody guessing.

So we're back to square one... lol :p

khung003
12-10-2011, 07:47 PM
@Syn, when I read your post saying about 5000 mob def points, :D , tell me how you calculate that number.

Syn
12-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Let me see if I can make this more simple. I get attacked by a friend. 7000 Defense shows up. My item defense = 5000. My total defense = 9000.*

*These numbers are all made up, do not try to make a formula out of this.

@Syn, when I read your post saying about 5000 mob def points, :D , tell me how you calculate that number.

Sigh, this is more for you to confirm i'm not an idiot. The hell with it, been that kind of a day. I will try to make it very simple:

1) Make Spreadsheet
2) List all items (guns, melee, etc.)
3) Take careful note of mafia #
4) Add one gun (Ex: (3/2), see if it effects overall att/def stats. If your stats go up 2/1, delete a 1/1 gun from your spreadsheet. (or the equivalent). If your stats go up the amount said on the gun, you do not have a better gun.
5) Repeat step 4 for all 5 categories of items.

Edit: I just now realized, I think you were making a joke. lol, sorry. I'm tired.

khung003
12-10-2011, 08:17 PM
ok. I don't know if you did so, hope you would see what I'm talking below.
- if you add one 16/16 night goggles.
how many points added to your attack point/defense point ?
(make it simple, that night goggles does not have to replace any armor that your mobs use / it added directly to your mob stats).

fatacad
12-10-2011, 08:21 PM
2 things

1st the quote from Mark in this thread : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12048-How-Important-is-the-Defense-Stat-vs.-Defense-from-Buildings-Items-(-2-questions)&p=54137#post54137

2nd If you attack someone you can look at their defence buildings and get a rough idea of what their defence from buildings would be.
The results screen difference is not enough for all of their buildings to have been removed. It is more consistent with a portion of their defence buildings being removed.

But hey! Its only a theory.

What do you think? That buildings dont count at all?

Well basically since I first started playing I was under the impression that defense buildings counted towards BOTH attacks and robberies, and "total defense" in you profile actually meant your total defense. Then the new update came and we can see that a rival's actual defense is a lot less than their profile stats. So after consistently winning fights with players who have a lot more defense portrayed in their profile than I have attack, i assumed defense buildings didn't count at all. You say the results screen stats are not enough for all their buildings to be removed, but to me it seemed about right. Not saying I'm right and you're wrong, its just what I've assumed since the update. It could very well be that half their defense buildings are being used. I still don't understand why Funzio decided to make this such a complicated system instead of just making "total defense" determine both fights and robberies the same. oh well wut can ya do

Syn
12-10-2011, 08:22 PM
ok. I don't know if you did so, hope you would see what I'm talking below.
- if you add one 16/16 night goggles.
how many points added to your attack point/defense point ?
(make it simple, that night goggles does not have to replace any armor that your mobs use / it added directly to your mob stats).

My stats would go up 16/15....wow I need to go buy some armor.

khung003
12-10-2011, 08:25 PM
nope it should be 15/16 or 14/16.

how about the M4A1 20/22 ? should it be 20/20 ?

making spreadsheet to count total attack/defense ? how you know it's correct or not ?

Syn
12-10-2011, 08:30 PM
nope it should be 15/16 or 14/16.

how about the M4A1 20/22 ? should it be 20/20 ?

making spreadsheet to count total attack/defense ? how you know it's correct or not ?

Actually, yup it was 16/15. It replaced a Federal Trench Coat (0/2)

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 08:32 PM

Easy, if your total numbers on your sheet equal the total mafia att number and total mafia def total (you need to chart your def buildings as well) found on your profile screen.

The ONLY number I can not calculate is the total PvP mafia def, that is where I made the comment about a BS calculations coming into effect, that's where the guessing is.

khung003
12-10-2011, 08:42 PM
When CC v1.0, I checked the total PvP mafia def in Add Mafia screen. That def number shown there was total mafia defense, not total defense.
In v2.0, that number is replaced by total defense stat. I can't read my mob defense anymore.

The only way you check your mob defense now is from the attacker. (and yes, the number shown in his/her fighting screen is exactly your mob defense stats - not include buildings def)

-----
None of your items add exactly its stat to your stats (except those too low stats). The number you sum in your spreadsheet must be > than the number shown in your profile, or you're wrong.

Syn
12-10-2011, 08:50 PM
None of your items add exactly its stat to your stats (except those too low stats). The number you sum in your spreadsheet must be > than the number shown in your profile, or you're wrong.

Really? So when I have 200 mafia, and 199 vehicles, and I add a Yamaha Race Bike (13/12) and my stats go up 13/12...Where am I going wrong here?

Edit: And when I plug that data into my spreadsheet, and it coincides with my stats..again, what's wrong?

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 08:50 PM
I'll explain my speadsheet tomorrow, going to crash now, tired, but nothing I will say is new, it's all been posted here on the forums before, and yes, you can easily do all of this in a spreadsheet and have it equal the numbers found in your profile.

And yes, you are correct, there is NO current way to calculate your "PvP" total mafia def (this stat is NOT shown on your profile screen, only shown in the def goals dialog or on the attack screen during a PvP attack).

khung003
12-10-2011, 08:52 PM
Really? So when I have 200 mafia, and 199 vehicles, and I add a Yamaha Race Bike (13/12) and my stats go up 13/12...Where am I going wrong here?

Because the truth is it not go up 13/12.

Syn
12-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Because the truth is it not go up 13/12.

I give up.

khung003
12-10-2011, 09:57 PM
just you thought so, but it not true. vehicles don't add full stats to your total stats.

there will be the case, that Yamaha bike add 11/12 to your total points, but because it replace other vehicle already subtracted, say a lowrider 4/6 (original 6/6), in the end you may see the full stat 13/12 from Yahama added to your stats, but it's not what you thought.

Syn
12-10-2011, 10:18 PM
just you thought so, but it not true. vehicles don't add full stats to your total stats.

there will be the case, that Yamaha bike add 11/12 to your total points, but because it replace other vehicle already subtracted, say a lowrider 4/6 (original 6/6), in the end you may see the full stat 13/12 from Yahama added to your stats, but it's not what you thought.

I'm saying it is not replacing any vehicle! 200 Mafia - 199 Vehicles = 1 vehicle needed for every mafia member to have a one.

Shanyah Hodge
12-10-2011, 10:27 PM
481-667-114

khung003
12-10-2011, 10:29 PM
You do not base on any real data, I can't argue on that make-up data.

I did the spreadsheet from very soon, when I had a few hundreds weapons and 50 mobs, to find out how the game work. It's pretty easy to find out the truth at that time, this time the spreadsheet can't help because the number of weapons, armors, vehicles are over a thousand, can't list which one is truly used in fights any more.

If you have exactly 200 vehicles, no junker, pickup trucks, etc. you can tell it added directly to your stats. tell me which one at level 80s have no junkers, pickup trucks ?

Syn
12-10-2011, 10:30 PM
481-667-114

Thank you for that vast and knowledgeable contribution to this conversation.

Syn
12-10-2011, 10:34 PM
You do not base on any real data, I can't argue on that make-up data.

I did the spreadsheet from very soon, when I had a few hundreds weapons and 50 mobs, to find out how the game work. It's pretty easy to find out the truth at that time, this time the spreadsheet can't help because the number of weapons, armors, vehicles are over a thousand, can't list which one is truly used in fights any more.

If you have exactly 200 vehicles, no junker, pickup trucks, etc. you can tell it added directly to your stats. tell me which one at level 80s have no junkers, pickup trucks ?

Do you need a list of which weapons/armor/vehicles are used in a fight? I could have sworn I read that the game code is programmed to take your most powerful item and apply that to a mafia member. Then when that "most powerful" is used, it goes to the "second most powerful" for the next mafia member, and so on.

Edit: And how is simple math "make-up" data? 0+12=12, 0+13=13)

khung003
12-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Do you have exactly 200 mobs & 200 vehicles ?

Syn
12-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Do you have exactly 200 mobs & 200 vehicles ?

I have 271 mafia and 184 vehicles. Every vehicle I add, adds the full value. I chose not to buy junkers/trucks unless needed for missions. I JUST NOW added a Yamaha Racing Bike (13/12) and my stats went up...13/12.

khung003
12-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Cool. Let say you're lucky, look like I got penalty for being strong. My stats only show 90% of my weapons true stats.

Syn
12-10-2011, 10:56 PM
Cool. Let say you're lucky, look like I got penalty for being strong. My stats only show 90% of my weapons true stats.

I have no idea. Are you a goodfella, attack points, defense points? Who knows the formula? Funzio. Who will be the only ones to know the formula? I suspect it will be Funzio.

dudeman
12-10-2011, 11:01 PM
I give up.

I was curious why this thread got to ten pages, but after getting about half way through I give up too.

This whole game is just a big guessing game I think. If you're not winning, do something different. If you are winning, keep it up. And tell us how you do it!

Edit: I don't know how, but my attack stats have been showing me the same thing everywhere. Profile, fight/rob results, goals, everywhere. It's a very nice change compared to how completely effed my defense stats seem to be. Several K difference between real and what I'm led to believe... What the f?

khung003
12-10-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm Agent. Surely Funzio know the truth but they never tell us. The players find out the truth themselves. Because I know the vehicles get more penalty than others (in term of attacking - in my case), I rarely add vehicles to my weapons.
But maybe it's not your case.

Syn
12-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I was curious why this thread got to ten pages, but after getting about half way through I give up too.

Wow, didn't realize. I have the options to show the max amount of replies per thread. lol

I'm Agent. Surely Funzio know the truth but they never tell us. The players find out the truth themselves. Because I know the vehicles get more penalty than others (in term of attacking - in my case), I rarely add vehicles to my weapons.
But maybe it's not your case.

Maybe it has something to do with Goodfella. Something they don't tell us, like for Tycoons +10% defense buildings. Who knows.

Anubis
12-11-2011, 04:10 AM
Edit: I don't know how, but my attack stats have been showing me the same thing everywhere. Profile, fight/rob results, goals, everywhere. It's a very nice change compared to how completely effed my defense stats seem to be. Several K difference between real and what I'm led to believe... What the f?

Its been said a few times in this thread, but mafia defence is different to building defence. The defence in your defence goals is mafia defence only.

Anubis
12-11-2011, 05:55 AM
When I add vehicles I still get the full value of the vehicle. I have around 350/495 vehicles and get the full stats from each one.

My vehicle aim is to have 100 Mustangs, 200 Bikes, then the other 200 from loot, $$$, and eventually some exeloro's. 100 69 Camero's is 3.5M for example and provides a solid base.

I would buy 100 Steel Garrote's first though for 5.3M as they are great value for money for the stats they give.

Jolene
12-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Add us 554323403 & 594883649 plz