PDA

View Full Version : Ipad vs Iphone 4s

Tujik
12-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Does anyone know if the Ipad and 4s are different? I currently have Crime City on the iPad, and I want to put it on the iphone i'm gettin soon, but I dunno if its laggy or something cause its a phone? cause it plays awesome on my ipad.. i just don't wanna only be able to use it when i have wifi..

Syn
12-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know if the Ipad and 4s are different? I currently have Crime City on the iPad, and I want to put it on the iphone i'm gettin soon, but I dunno if its laggy or something cause its a phone? cause it plays awesome on my ipad.. i just don't wanna only be able to use it when i have wifi..

I would love to play this game on the iPad! But to answer your question, I have an iPhone 4, and I don't experience any lag whatsoever on wifi. Out of wifi range, you can barely tell that you are. Just make sure to keep plenty of memory available. (I like to keep about 1.5 gigs free).

Dorian Gray
12-09-2011, 11:17 AM
No problems for me when on the go.

Babytway
12-09-2011, 04:02 PM
I wish they come with an update for a log in and out so i can play on my ipad2 and iphone whenever, it would be good if i could just switch at will

timoftelaur
12-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Each problem which I have with iPad it's finished for me because my friend Mike helps me. After he told me the best method to get a free iPad 2, it always helps me with all sorts of questions I have. This is his job and I appreciate very much his website free-us-ipad.com . I hope that he will help you with your all questions. It is an amazing man. All my family got free ipads 2 + white smartcover. It's a user proof category there if you don`t believe me. This man is my idol

silverbackspur
12-10-2011, 04:52 AM
I wish they come with an update for a log in and out so i can play on my ipad2 and iphone whenever, it would be good if i could just switch at will

You can switch at will. Just go to the in-game menu and transfer device. It takes less then a minute.