PDA

View Full Version : How much would you pillage?

Joe Brown
12-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Was doing a run of pvps for one of the goals and ran across a guy with woefully low stats (def about 30% of my att) and about $150,000 not banked. To put it in perspective, I'm lvl 52 so this is some pretty good change for my lvl. How much would you pillage this poor sucker for? All? Half? Just a couple hits?? Just curious how other people approach robbing . . . is there any honor among theives?

sez
12-09-2011, 08:23 AM
Was doing a run of pvps for one of the goals and ran across a guy with woefully low stats (def about 30% of my att) and about $150,000 not banked. To put it in perspective, I'm lvl 52 so this is some pretty good change for my lvl. How much would you pillage this poor sucker for? All? Half? Just a couple hits?? Just curious how other people approach robbing . . . is there any honor among theives?

Until my Stamina ran out...

audufrane
12-09-2011, 08:58 AM
All of it! His fault for not banking!

dudeman
12-09-2011, 09:06 AM
I would use all the stamina I had available. I have been in that situation several times, and there's no point in being nice about it. You're gonna be in the news regardless, so if they plan on getting revenge you might as well make it worth it.

I have hit people like that 10 times straight and walked away with almost $200k. It's almost like they didn't even know about the bank!

Fo Reelz
12-09-2011, 09:09 AM
The name of the game is "Crime City"... I have been tagged countless times for not keeping up with my buildings, so I have no problem taking advantage of another person dumb enough to do the same. I just took a guy for $132K last night... Made up for the $16,000 I had just lost because I (godforbid) had to work... LOL!

Max Power
12-09-2011, 09:23 AM
I just gave up 88 grand to someone by getting busy at work and missing my collection time.

Oh well. I would be disappointed if they took less.

sez
12-09-2011, 09:30 AM
lol, i had my Daughters Christmas Concert last night and missed my collection time on 2 Churchs, got hit by a lvl 120 (im lvl 88). So pissed, I took it out on the next sucka I found who had 2 Crematoriums ripe for robbing :-) It all balances out.

Syn
12-09-2011, 09:55 AM
When I first started the game, I had sympathy. That sympathy ran out the first time my Warehouse got hit. I've been out for blood ever since :p

flulleySils
12-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Excuse me for selection forum to leave a information for all about diazepam sale
soma diazepam online Tintah (http://forum.hdblog.it/f16/lasix-no-prescription-amery-52149/) and diazepam for insomnia injecting diazepam tablet Tioga (http://participate.foxtoledo.com/neveletto/blog)flulleySils: Combining a barbiturate with diazepam can increase your risk of side effects, such as drowsiness, confusion, memory loss, or difficulty breathing. More info also: diazepam for dog Huntington Beach

Anubis
12-09-2011, 10:09 AM
More info also: diazepam for dog

My dog sleeps enough already thankyou very much.

Joe Brown
12-09-2011, 10:27 AM
Jeez, I start my first topic and people are trying to put their dogs to sleep:p

Brent
12-09-2011, 10:31 AM
I keep attacking until stamina runs out or can't fight anymore. I'm lvl 106 and there's a rank 105 that has 1750 defense. I always attack him

Cooz
12-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Empty your clip into the M-Fer. That's the point of this game. Plus, $150k is a lot for any level...or at least the high 80s, I rarely ever see anyone holding onto that much cash.

Joeycool
12-09-2011, 10:34 AM
My dog sleeps enough already thankyou very much.

My dog is always very nervous and uptight. Especially when we are going on long haul flights. I may buy some of this to help with his nerves so i found that very useful.

staying on topic though. I would clean them out until my energy ran out. Then stay in their hood while my energy topped back up and hit them again!

Syn
12-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Empty your clip into the M-Fer. That's the point of this game. Plus, $150k is a lot for any level...or at least the high 80s, I rarely ever see anyone holding onto that much cash.

Same, I have only had chance to do this once. I was in my mid 70's, and it was a really nice payday. Bought me my first Movie Theater with that :D

Joe Brown
12-09-2011, 10:47 AM
I ran out of stamina after taking about half. At least my criminal instinct was on target. Funny thing was he came back and attacked me with an att about 20% of my def. And I had $0 exposed as usual

Dorian Gray
12-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Considering how few times I see someone with money on hand... Take it ALL! Then politely tell them that the Bank exists.

K@le
12-09-2011, 01:55 PM
I would not take any $ from him.....................;)

Joe Crime
12-09-2011, 06:15 PM
Use all your stamina... Twice. Then leave him alone. I did that and the guy bought a few 1000 bucks worth of gold and went all out on me. I lost 10,000 including what i took from him. Sure thats rare but the guy might get better and hunt you. I've got like 10 enemies I see them in my list and fight/rob them like crazy. Some are good but some just make me a crapload of MONEY!

dudeman
12-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Always nice to have sworn enemies isn't it?

Several days ago I logged in to my game only to find my news wall completely filled with stories with the same name on all of them - Diverman. Seeing as how I now only had the one revenge button to use, I decided to put it to good use. I'm sure I filled his wall with my name, and I have done it relentlessly since because he always retaliates. He has been 100% unsuccessful for a little while now, but we used to be very evenly matched. Today I went back to his hood and immediately noticed that he had sold a lot of the buildings in his hood.

I'm curious to see what he does. I wonder whether or not he'll try to hunt me down, and if he'll be successful. From the sound of the half conversation on his wall, he already has at least one buddy out to get me.

Babytway
12-09-2011, 08:03 PM
i figure if im not going to get it all then the next person will, so might as well be me

brutus beefcake
12-09-2011, 09:15 PM
I dont care too much for robbing these days. Would rather build stats through fights and prime these money making buildings. With that said, i would unload every ounce of stamina on anyone that doesnt bank their cash :-)

G Wiz
12-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Yea I would bleed his cash dry! Something like that also deserves a little comment like "found your wallet..." then 15 minutes later my news feed reads, "you won" about 6 times lol. Priceless