PDA

View Full Version : Immature people

OG Kush
12-08-2011, 11:08 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone has came across the guy that freaks out when you rob him/it.
When I get robbed I just rob back not call them names on their profile. That's just sad.

So, I robbed this dude and he is callin me names and stuff. So I reply. But he has higher defense then me and is on 24/7 so I can't rob him again. He is filling my news by cussing at me in a childish manner. Yet he robs my laundrymats, calls me a pussy and stuff his name is menace. I would just like try and send him in to funzio have him banned for me to just rob the crap out of him. That may seem harse but he is calling me his ***** and stuff. So I would just like to teach him a lesson. So I was wondering how can I contact funzio to get this guy in trouble? Thanks.

Ram
12-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Take some screenshots of his abusive comments and send it to funzio

Babytway
12-08-2011, 11:16 PM
yah crybabies i hate them too. its all a game. but i just read in a thread a few minutes ago that you can get banned for cuss words and stuff and they had the support email in that thread go read the thread "please help" the email for funzio is in there

Syn
12-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Email crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

whocareswhatmynameis
12-09-2011, 12:34 PM
I'm pretty sure everyone has came across the guy that freaks out when you rob him/it.
"it"... love the way you put that in the sentence... who knows, maybe it's a filth-spewing droid that's programmed to spring to action when attacked :D

but seriously...

So, I robbed this dude and he is callin me names and stuff. So I reply.
big mistake!!! never respond to people who rant on your comments page after you attack. by leaving a permanent link, you will only encourage more of their unacceptable behavior.

Syn has given you email to report to funzio. good luck.

Mb Tnk
12-09-2011, 01:15 PM
You need to ignore and remove all messages from your wall, within a few days they always leave, BUT since you responded they will probably hang on until they no longer find you.

Anubis
12-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Talking of messages. I believe rude angry spam is childs play.

I did come accross a new rival who is lvl125 and has all the good buildings but lackluster defence for his level. After I robbed his lvl2 Anchor he tried his best to rob me and get 10/10 attacks when possible. When I woke up my log was filled with this guy. Knowingthat he has every good building and some leveled, and that I can rob him I spent today checking him everytime I was on cc. I made about 400K from his hood so I sent a message to him saying 'thank you for the loot, easy money'. The idea of the message was to entice him to rob/att me further thus giving me further access to his hood.

In one way thats asking for trouble maybe, but I'm really just trying to bait hit into stopping on my list. I'm hoping he bites, I even hope he makes some cash off my 3hour buildings because I make more off 1 single hit on his gentlemans club than I do off all my 3hour's combines.

whocareswhatmynameis
12-09-2011, 03:12 PM

I did come accross a new rival who is lvl125 and has all the good buildings but lackluster defence for his level. After I robbed his lvl2 Anchor he tried his best to rob me and get 10/10 attacks when possible. When I woke up my log was filled with this guy. Knowingthat he has every good building and some leveled, and that I can rob him I spent today checking him everytime I was on cc. I made about 400K from his hood so I sent a message to him saying 'thank you for the loot, easy money'. The idea of the message was to entice him to rob/att me further thus giving me further access to his hood.

In one way thats asking for trouble maybe, but I'm really just trying to bait hit into stopping on my list. I'm hoping he bites, I even hope he makes some cash off my 3hour buildings because I make more off 1 single hit on his gentlemans club than I do off all my 3hour's combines.

interesting strategy... let uss know how it goes

BigCheese
12-10-2011, 12:01 AM
lol .. some ppl r really too serious on virtual money. i am talking about those crybabies type (mostly emotional adult player)... when u look at they stats its like they had robbed 15-20K from others player but they just cant take the hit and go around name calling and cursing on every of their friend wall. these type of ppl r really just a rubbish.

dudeman
12-10-2011, 07:26 AM

I bait people's walls all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It hasn't been working lately though, maybe I have to be a little more rude or aggressive with my choice of words.

G Wiz
12-10-2011, 07:45 AM
I do hate, however, when someone replies to me several days to a week later with something like "yea it does, what about yours?". Seriously?! How am I supposed to remember what I said 2 weeks ago when I cant even see your wall? Lol...I digress

But yes, baiting people on especially with lackluster defenses and a profitable hood seems like a good idea. Camp that hood till the park rangers come to get you I say!

fainnytix
12-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Excuse me for choosing forum to leave a letter for men about clopidogrel bisulfate patent
plavix clopidogrel Atlanta (http://www.buncospace.com/clopidogrelprice) and credo clopidogrel action of clopidogrel Spain (http://www.myhomeschoolplace.com/clopidogreldosage) and what is clopidogrel bisulfate acheter clopidogrel Augusta (http://groups.diigo.com/group/clopidogrel-75mg/content/clopidogrel-75mg-3782279)fainnytix: Another facts: clopidogrel 75mg twice daily Jersey City