PDA

View Full Version : Goals added when UG version

looker
12-08-2011, 10:03 PM
Ok - well like some people, I have 2 accts on MW. I have updated the version on one of them and not the other (usually to just see if the new version crashes a lot). The upgraded one jumped a few levels, due to the new goals. So I wont tell people not to UG, but just beware.

downrange
12-08-2011, 10:30 PM
That qualifies as a pun in my book, "beware"

And yah, i agree; best move for a current ultra-turtle account is to not UG. It's almost like they're trying to disrupt the ultra-turtle strategy. if that's the case, it'd be far more effective to just add a single XP per building construction/upgrade event, IMO. I would guess this is not typically done in a game like this due to the potential for abuse in the *other* direction (usually players are looking for ways to level faster) where someone might continuously build/upgrade/sell, rinse and repeat. But in this game that'd hardly be a concern and a simple 0XP exemption/assignment for the cheapest building type (Supply Depot) would probably thwart that. I just can't figure out what the devs are thinking in this game. Probably because I'm almost certainly over-thinking everything.

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 11:08 PM
TLDR........