PDA

View Full Version : what is equipment used?

EBS
12-08-2011, 08:52 AM
I have some serious problems about attacking/ fighting/robbing. I can hardly find an opponent to beat. I know my mafia is weak but I dont want to accept its too weak :)

so here are my stats:

in a fight or robbery:
mafia: 385
attack: 6474
attack point: 83
euipment used: 1342

on my profile:
level: 93
weapons: 872
armor: 597
mafia attack/def: 6474/8404

fights won: 2577
fights lost: 5793 THAT'S A DISASTER!!!

I'm trying to understand the logic of the game. I was having 550 mafia members but after some suggestions I reduced it to 385 but nothing changed. can someone pls tell me what should I do step by step. which weapons to buy? how many mafia members should I have? how can I raise mt attack? and for the last question: I'm spending my skill points to my energy because I thought the game will stop giving me skill points after I reach level 100 and cant expand my energy bar after that but I can raise my attack points in other ways. but now I'm not sure after this failure, should I spend my skill points to my attack or defence?

thanks for replies in advance.

sez
12-08-2011, 09:16 AM
Yes, you need more Guns, Armor, Melee and most deff Vehicles.

You and each of your allowed Mafia Members per your level can bring 1 Gun, 1 piece of armor, 1 melee, and 1 vehicle into battle (also 1 explosive). At level 93 with 465 mafia you could if you had the right equipment bring 2,325 pieces of equipment into an attack/robery.

For example im level 87, I can use 435 members of my mafia in an attack/robbery/defense. In my inventory/vehicles I have 268 total combined vehicles. This means that 197 mafia members that I use in an attack/robbery/defense are walking into battle.

Therefore I spend my respect points and $$$ on Yamaha Race Bikes and Pickup Trucks.

Understand?

EBS
12-08-2011, 01:14 PM
yes I got it.. I'll pay attention to yamaha race bikes and pickup trucks.. any other suggestions?

steamboatwilly
12-08-2011, 07:07 PM
ok, so heres a stupid question. In your profile it shows the basic combined weapon information. So to get the total number of guns or melee weapons, you actually added them up from the inventory page?

K@le
12-09-2011, 12:53 AM
Stop leveling up sit down and make some money from your hood, buy defense towers and upgrade all buildings, i know not using the energy bar is not funn but you have to do it.
Your stats are indeed not very good, i always check rivals stats before rob or attack and when i see yours in my screen i am lvl 94 and have 12006 atk and 18895 def i rob and attack you as much as i can( no chanche of you robbing me back or attacking me succesfull !

So sit down dont level up lower your mob to around 150-200 gear them up with the money you make and buy good weapons
If you lower your mob your atk and def drop down too but that gives you the chance of bying better weapons for them.

Good luck and dont let me see you in my list :p

sez
12-09-2011, 07:36 AM
ok, so heres a stupid question. In your profile it shows the basic combined weapon information. So to get the total number of guns or melee weapons, you actually added them up from the inventory page?

Yes, this basic formula works if you're just trying to figure out if any of your allowed mafia per level is not equipped with a gun/armor/melee/explosive or vehicle. If you click the little question mark after a rob or attack it tells you that each mafia memeber can bring 1 of each into a fight. So if i am at level 88 i can use 440 vehicles every attck/rob/defend. So i use dthe calculator on my desktop and added up all my vehicles. I only have 300 vehicles total so im missing out on at least an additional 140 attack and 140 defense if I atleast had 140 more "Junkers."