PDA

View Full Version : Stalkers

teetee
12-08-2011, 01:51 AM
Hey, I am a good sport and I realize the object of this game. However, I do have a problem with this guy that has been on me for almost a month. He has my hood clocked. I have changed some of my buildings but this guy won't leave me alone. His name is leerock. He's on level 117 and I am level 95. I've purchased and upgraded def. buildings to no avail. Robbing me is fine. But every other hour on each day is ridiculous. I'm getting bored with it all :(

Sam Ho
12-08-2011, 02:15 AM
Spam his message board with about 20 messages with something like " hi" to get off his news..... and whenever he attacks you just lay low and not do anything...

Amber_
12-08-2011, 02:54 AM
That sucks. Do like sam ho said, and also clock your buildings and set alarm so you are there to collect before he has the chance to do it.

Peacock
12-08-2011, 04:31 AM
I'm currently ~130. I nv see ur rival in my list b4 but I still see ppl from 90-200. U r clustered in the same base as ur rival. Spamming won't get u out of his radar. He can still visit u from his rival list

Joeycool
12-08-2011, 04:48 AM
Teetee... I will keep my eye out for this guy. I am level 115. Every time I see him I will clean him out and leave him a message in the style of the god father... something along the lines of "teetee says hello"

Cant say that I have seen him before though. Maybe the rest of your friends on here could do a similar thing. He will soon get the message.

I wouldn't recommend spamming his page. Thats not what the game is about really. He will just find you on his rival list anywya and be more out to get you.

However. I assume if he is higher level than you, you can get revenge by robbing him back.

I used to love it when high level players attacked me because I could rob them back and make loads of money. Even if he has a higher defence than you you will still be able to rob his high value buildings. Give it a go.

How many Mafia Members do you currently have?

How many does he have?

G Wiz
12-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Spamming might fuel him more! As Joey the cool one said, rob him blind (or try to if your stats dont compare) Ill be looking out for him as well!
Till then, fill up your inventory with some High defense weaponry and armor. Its a slow process, but its a step in the right direction

tctt
12-10-2011, 11:00 AM
I just kicked him out of my Mafia, and will proceed to Lay'eth the smack down upon him!!
Now I have a mission for the next little while!

Now if a bunch of us did this, he would become weak & vulnerable in a matter of days.

khung003
12-10-2011, 11:19 AM
I sometimes see leerock in my rival list.

Curiously, I would like to know what the reason he rob you so often. He comes for Nightclub ? or laundromats ?

Mb Tnk
12-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Hey, I am a good sport and I realize the object of this game. However, I do have a problem with this guy that has been on me for almost a month. He has my hood clocked. I have changed some of my buildings but this guy won't leave me alone. His name is leerock. He's on level 117 and I am level 95. I've purchased and upgraded def. buildings to no avail. Robbing me is fine. But every other hour on each day is ridiculous. I'm getting bored with it all :(

Best advice for an insane stalker, walk away from the game for a few days/week, do not collect, do not pass go :).
He/She/it will get sick of checking on a dead hood.

G Wiz
12-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Hey, I am a good sport and I realize the object of this game. However, I do have a problem with this guy that has been on me for almost a month. He has my hood clocked. I have changed some of my buildings but this guy won't leave me alone. His name is leerock. He's on level 117 and I am level 95. I've purchased and upgraded def. buildings to no avail. Robbing me is fine. But every other hour on each day is ridiculous. I'm getting bored with it all :(go play modern war for a while

Certes
12-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Best advice for an insane stalker, walk away from the game for a few days/week, do not collect, do not pass go :).
He/She/it will get sick of checking on a dead hood.

Yep, this is what I'm going to do, partially. I'm repeatedly getting hit (like, every 20 minutes) by some psycho at level 135. He robs everything in the hood, even low money/respect buildings, and attacks me if nothing is up for grabs. All because I robbed his Condos once.

So, my plan is to let all my buildings sit. I'll check in periodically to upgrade or build, and maybe go rob some respect. but otherwise, my hood will sit dead for a few days.

Tramp Stamp
12-10-2011, 01:12 PM
go play modern war for a while

Haha, if you're looking to get away from incessant attacking, look elsewhere.

Major Elvis Newton
12-10-2011, 01:28 PM
That's a sort of dumb complaint. One of the objectives of the game is to rob people blind

K@le
12-10-2011, 01:29 PM
What are his atk and def stats ?

tctt
12-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Yep, this is what I'm going to do, partially. I'm repeatedly getting hit (like, every 20 minutes) by some psycho at level 135. He robs everything in the hood, even low money/respect buildings, and attacks me if nothing is up for grabs. All because I robbed his Condos once.

So, my plan is to let all my buildings sit. I'll check in periodically to upgrade or build, and maybe go rob some respect. but otherwise, my hood will sit dead for a few days.

Certes...Whats its name....I had the same type, but he/she/it would say the most awful, disgusting, degrading things about my family, my mother, father and what he was going to do to my mother and sister before and after he/she/it killed them!! This went on, and on, and on.....all because I hit him for a big score once and we were basically the same level.

rustbinlid
12-10-2011, 03:27 PM

Well it is not me, anyway what the rest of you are planning to do to this player is that not bullying as well?

rustbinlid
12-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Certes...Whats its name....I had the same type, but he/she/it would say the most awful, disgusting, degrading things about my family, my mother, father and what he was going to do to my mother and sister before and after he/she/it killed them!! This went on, and on, and on.....all because I hit him for a big score once and we were basically the same level.

If trash talk got that bad, I would think reporting it 'might' do something, but don't quote me on that, because I think Funzio support is overwhelmed with the number of players and people asking them for help.
Anyway, a few levels ago I had a similar prob with a higher stats player, (who never appeared to sleep 10 days in a row), and I did say something particularly unpleasant on his wall, (not about his mother.....who I am sure is a fine lady), and we ended up talking things out that day and coming to a general understanding in a nice way. We did not have to add each other to our respective hoods. Or do any retaliatory robbing and fighting any longer.

What I am trying to say is has the OP actually tried talking to this player, in a pleasant way and simply asked them to stop. There are human beings in those rival hoods, well mostly anyway.

Certes
12-10-2011, 05:27 PM
Nope, no trash-talking involved. He's never said a word. He just shows up at all hours of the day. I thought that he just had my buildings timed....I don't really have a problem with that, as it's just good strategy. So, I changed up the timings on some of my payouts.

Didn't matter. I checked back in, and he had robbed me within 3 minutes of them coming due.

I thought, "OK, it happened once, maybe he got lucky." I changed the timing up again, and he hit me again. He's obviously got a direct line to me, either in the revenge list or in his rivals list, and he is just constantly checking in.

I don't have a problem with getting robbed, as it is part of the game. Unfortunately, I can't rob him back, as his hood is all 12/24/48 hr buildings and he's on top of collections. Of course, that would probably just make it worse.

No worries, he'll go away soon. Just gotta take the fun out of robbing me away. After a few visits to a dead hood, he'll give up.

Certes
12-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Certes...Whats its name....

Nope, no need for that. There's been no trash talk or other "unsportsmanlike conduct" other than him seemingly dumping all of his stamina points on me. If he gets out of line, I might name him, but not until then.

Syn
12-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Nope, no need for that. There's been no trash talk or other "unsportsmanlike conduct" other than him seemingly dumping all of his stamina points on me. If he gets out of line, I might name him, but not until then.

*Golf clap* A true gentleman and a scholar. My hat is off to you sir.

Babytway
12-10-2011, 09:59 PM
its not me is it?

BigCheese
12-10-2011, 10:50 PM
lol baby u robbed me twice but i just keep quiet :P then u stopped

youj
12-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Whatever you do, don't spam his wall or talk trash or do anything unsportsmanlike. Doing those might get you banned.