PDA

View Full Version : UG Build cost

looker
12-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Well after looking for a pattern for the upgrade costs, I cant figure out a true formula. It seems right around 67% increase rounded to the nearest 100 or 1000 depending on a whim. Also seems like they didnt do it to all of them. The lvl 2 Oil Derrick UG cost sticks out at $6,680.. I think $6,700 should have been the number. Same with the lvl 2 Storage Silo and lvl 2-5 of the Supply Depot.

Actually aside from the few exceptions above everything else seems to end in a '00' buildings, extras, units..

As for the UG times.. I guess they just threw a dart at the wall.

Tramp Stamp
12-07-2011, 06:29 PM
As for the UG times.. I guess they just threw a dart at the wall.

Same as Crime City. Frankly basically the only reason an ROI guide is needed at all. Have you seen my algorithm thread for Crime City?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained

All money buildings appear to be "Type B" in Modern War.

looker
12-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Have you seen my algorithm thread for Crime City?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained

All money buildings appear to be "Type B" in Modern War.

Ya, I saw it the week you posted it. I already had most of the info, but you did an awesome job on filling in some of the blanks. I have different opinions on ROI value in terms of # clicks are "real" daily income, but that varies by play style/time. Actually because of that post you inspired me to come to the MW forums to see if there was something similar. And now you have me chatting in a whole bunch of threads.

Tramp Stamp
12-07-2011, 11:53 PM
I have different opinions on ROI value in terms of # clicks are "real" daily income, but that varies by play style/time

MW is splitting my attention, but I do intend to include "ROI clicks" in the Crime City sheet. I wanted a metric like that but couldn't think of how to represent it.

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 11:06 PM
That's because you're dumb.