PDA

View Full Version : About the extra 4 stamina thing...

Sam Ho
12-07-2011, 03:59 PM
Was it a bug? or intended bonus from goodfella?
I found out i dont have it anymore - does anyone still have it?

Certes
12-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Yep, it seems to be gone.

I wish people would realize that the more they broadcast these little things ON FUNZIO'S OWN FORUM, the more we're going to see them disappear or changed. All Funzio has to do is change a line of code and things get nerfed hard.

Regardless of what you might think, we're all continually beta-testing this game for Funzio, and the forums are their instant feedback. They change things when they feel that it will make the game better...for them. As in, "everyone's farming these M4s now, and no one's buying gold weapons anymore. Lets F--K with the drop rate and see if they'll go back to gold."

Or, "Oh s--t, we're giving away free stamina! Quick, change that code so that they buy gold again for their stamina!"

Tramp Stamp
12-07-2011, 06:22 PM
It's hard to believe that a company would expend expensive programming and QA resources just to thwart the efforts of a forum community that generously numbers in the dozens. Not saying it can't happen, but it sure doesn't make sense from a financial standpoint. I'm sure they do harvest the comments for feedback, but I'm also sure the posters by in large are placed into the "hard to please" category when it comes to profitability.