PDA

View Full Version : Honoring the Greats

Joe Crime
12-07-2011, 12:39 PM
I made this thread to honor this forums greats. First, Duke.0 i always see you around the forum posting helpful things. Next, Max Power. You help all around the forum and taught me how to camp, my stats went up by about 2000 in days. Check my profile and look at started threads amd look at how to camp, infos there. Last but not least, Joeycool. You are always posting around the forum with help and have an epic avatar.

Some people may think this is wierd, stalkerish or stupid but haters may hate...

khung003
12-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Joeycool , you have more fan now. I wonder when you become this forum moderator.

Joe Crime
12-07-2011, 12:48 PM
I forgot to add popeye, hes pretty epic too.

Syn
12-07-2011, 12:49 PM
I'd like to add Tramp Stamp, Popeye, and duder for their spectacular guides! I would be lost and being rolled by everyone without them. I didn't start reading the forum until I was about level 60, so I have some catching up to do still.

Anyways here here!

Tramp Stamp's Crime City iOS Money Buildings spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1)
Popeye's Advanced Guide (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?11994-Popeye-s-Advanced-Guide)
duder's In-Depth Guide to Hood Economics (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12525-In-Depth-Guide-to-Hood-Economics)

G Wiz
12-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Hell yea!!!!!

Joe Crime
12-07-2011, 12:53 PM
@ syn i started about the same time. My stats were junky back then now they are a bit above average!

Syn
12-07-2011, 12:57 PM
@ syn i started about the same time. My stats were junky back then now they are a bit above average!

I don't even think my stats are average yet, but I can hold my own so far. Just dreading the ever changing unknown level when +100's see me.

Joe Brown
12-07-2011, 01:21 PM
I was fortunate enough to find this group a bit earlier and am at lvl 50 with 3129 att/4180 def averaging almost 39 Att/ 52 def per mafia which has carried me well this far - especially using no gold. Thanks all - you have been a HUGE help.

G Wiz
12-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Yea some of you guys need to be honorary developers ;)

Joe Crime
12-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Exactly what should happen g wiz

khung003
12-07-2011, 02:40 PM
some people are good enough to credit people that helped them.

But not all people in here do so, check some of my posts, some people begging for info & after getting the info needed, they disappear without even a thank to the guy who helped them.

Syn
12-07-2011, 02:54 PM

But not all people in here do so, check some of my posts, some people begging for info & after getting the info needed, they disappear without even a thank to the guy who helped them.

Unfortunately this happens more often then not. That's why I try to make it a point to thank who ever has helped me and to pass along their advice, with citation.

Cooz
12-07-2011, 02:55 PM

I never asked you for anything, K-Hung, but I enjoy your posts immensely, so thank you!

khung003
12-07-2011, 02:59 PM
One more comment about the word "Great" in this thread title. "Great" in here only mean generous, not meaning "Great" as Strong, Powerful like Great player or Great gangster in CC.

Many people named here are weak (in term of PvP) in game and most achieve rich (nice hood) by paying real cash.

I think people often come here & give advice when they are at low levels & think they are strong. But when people become real strong/powerful, they rarely come here & give advice. I see many strong players in CC, achieve that strong by his/her cleverness/smartness, not by real cash, but barely see them in this forum.

Joeycool
12-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Thanks Joe... Dont forget Mickey Two shoes, Dont see him much here any more unfortunately but his original guide was awesome!

Popeye is a legend. Tramp Stamp has been great. Max and Duke are both top!

Syn has been really active and I like his posts.

Khung is a good guy I think... Just mis understood.

But surely the award has to go to Madhatter?? lol

I like whocareswhatmynameis too! :)

2Legit
12-07-2011, 03:16 PM
***Hails to all** <bows down>

Joeycool
12-07-2011, 03:21 PM

You need a big mention too mate for your survey tip!!! :) I reckon loads of people owe you for that!

Cooz
12-07-2011, 03:26 PM
You need a big mention too mate for your survey tip!!! :) I reckon loads of people owe you for that!

Yeah, had I actually RECEIVED any gold for doing that, I would definitely recommend you.

Ah what the hell...2Legit!

Syn
12-07-2011, 03:51 PM

Jeez that's right! I did the survey and got that gold. When I got my 10 free gold, I used it for my Ice Cream Shop and was amazed with the profits. Seeing what gold could do for my low low income, I have bought about $50 worth of gold. Funzio can personally thank you for some profits, and I hope they do. (Preferably in gold :p ) So cheers to you mate!

Edit: Thanks for that Joeycool, much appreciated!

Tramp Stamp
12-07-2011, 03:56 PM
most achieve rich (nice hood) by paying real cash.

A player forming solid construction and upgrade queues of free buildings will easily trump another player bolting gold buildings onto a weak foundation. Unless you meant using gold to accelerate build times, though I have to question how many people actually do this given how exorbitantly expensive it is. A gold piece buys 12 minutes. Even with the most economical "Vault of Gold" option one would still be paying 33.33 cents per build-hour. I guess there are more expensive things in this world than speeding up Crime City building, but it's a highly dubious value proposition. A 60 hour construct would cost $20!

Anubis
12-07-2011, 04:02 PM
But surely the award has to go to Madhatter?? lol

I havn't seen him around today, maybe he has been banned?

He definately gets the award for Funzio's biggest forum troll of all time.

Dorian Gray
12-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Just a Big THANK YOU to all the helpful members, you know who you are. I can't express what a HUGE effect this forum has had on my understanding of CCity and how much it's helped my hood. Things do get heated once and a while but I think this is one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I've been a part of. :)

Cooz
12-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Just a Big THANK YOU to all the helpful members, you know who you are. I can't express what a HUGE effect this forum has had on my understanding of CCity and how much it's helped my hood. Things do get heated once and a while but I think this is one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I've been a part of. :)

You get fired up! It's entertaining! =)

Dorian Gray
12-07-2011, 04:50 PM
You get fired up! It's entertaining! =)

Don't make me go madhatter on your ass!

Cooz
12-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Cripes, D-Gray, it's all fun and games until someone threatens to bring MadHatter back...

brutus beefcake
12-07-2011, 05:05 PM
I read just about every guide posted and eventually came up with my own spin on how I approach the game. Couldn't have done it without you guys' contribution. Just wanted to say thanks to you all!!!

Cooz
12-07-2011, 05:09 PM
I read just about every guide posted and eventually came up with my own spin on how I approach the game. Couldn't have done it without you guys' contribution. Just wanted to say thanks to you all!!!

You're nominated just for your name...phenomenal choice!

Syn
12-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Doh! I forgot about allhaildiscordia's Area equipment/energy costs and completion rewards list (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13273-Area-equipment-energy-costs-and-completion-awards). Good to know what to expect when mastering levels! He doesn't get on that often, but cheers to him!

Tramp Stamp
12-07-2011, 06:16 PM
allhaildiscordia was also instrumental in reaching the conclusion of the money buildings spreadsheet. He dumped raw data from the game and formatted it into a spreadsheet. Also TLoord who maintained the empirically collected spreadsheet.

G Wiz
12-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Theres a lot of helpful ppl on here when you look at stuff more closely! Cheers to all!

Ram
12-07-2011, 09:11 PM
I give a special shout out to everybody that helped around here! ;)

martMode
12-07-2011, 09:29 PM
yup... joeycool, popeye, duke...

i only joined this forum late and missed out alot as i matured in the game till level 60+ before... if it was earlier, you guys would have made me a stronger non-money player...

it's been 4 months and now level 115... would not have this if not for ya'll...

cheerios

whocareswhatmynameis
12-07-2011, 10:37 PM
i would like to give a big shout out to Dfeziggy who first broadcast the two locations of M4A1 publicly. i'm sure those who have been in the forum for a couple of months remember how M4A1 was a top secret item where no one wanted to reveal the locations. at the end of the day, the forum is a venue where we share information and ideas. in the same token, i would also like to thank everyone who made a contribution to the forum- big and small.

Dorian Gray
12-07-2011, 11:35 PM
i would like to give a big shout out to Dfeziggy who first broadcast the two locations of M4A1 publicly. i'm sure those who have been in the forum for a couple of months remember how M4A1 was a top secret item where no one wanted to reveal the locations. at the end of the day, the forum is a venue where we share information and ideas. in the same token, i would also like to thank everyone who made a contribution to the forum- big and small.

Good call! How soon we forget.

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Do I get some kind of award?
Biggest help for me was tramp stamp the guys a genius
Nah Im just happy people understand where I was comming from we need some sticks on this forum...maybe a list of helpful threads for the new players

Let's be honest the forum is in desperate need of a mod and any of the people mentioned would be perfect for it.

Finally I would like to leave with an offical movement... Mad hatter or ladypadlicker for some of us for mod

khung003
12-08-2011, 01:07 AM

How can I forget that guy. I remember after Kronick told me the junkyard place, the dropping rate is about 1:4, people can easily get 500 in about 1 or 2 weeks. After that incident happen, thanks to that guy, now thousands of people have to spend 4-6 months continuously looting to get 500 M4A1.

Anyway, I must thanks to Kronick who told me where the M4A1 was. Thank you Kronick.

Joeycool
12-08-2011, 04:35 AM

I have always disagreed with the public broadcast of these weapons. I always told people if they PM'd me I would tell them the location.

I will help anyone who is happy to contribute and be a member of the forum. But publicly broadcasting these area's means that the 1000's who read the forum but dont post, and are not members also know where they are with out any contribution to the forum at all.

If you want the benefits of a club you really should have to be in it! :)

Joeycool
12-08-2011, 04:38 AM
Anyway, I must thanks to Kronick who told me where the M4A1 was. Thank you Kronick.

Kronick wouldnt tell me anything! Not a single item that he knew of!

It was my good friend nycpizzalover who told me! Thank you nycpizzalover! :)

Max Power
12-08-2011, 04:50 AM
nycpizzalover is solid.

I remember when dzefiggy reveled the location, I gave him crap about it. Then he reminded me that he gave ME the location via PM only a couple of days before.....LOL! Kinda had to eat crow on that one.

Joeycool
12-08-2011, 05:13 AM
nycpizzalover is solid.

I remember when dzefiggy reveled the location, I gave him crap about it. Then he reminded me that he gave ME the location via PM only a couple of days before.....LOL! Kinda had to eat crow on that one.

Yeah I remember him saying that to you in the thread! ha ha! :)

You said something like he was the guy who talk's about what goes on in Vegas! ha ha!

whocareswhatmynameis
12-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Yeah I remember him saying that to you in the thread! ha ha! :)

You said something like he was the guy who talk's about what goes on in Vegas! ha ha!

ya i remember... the rhetorical question about whether he tells everything that happens in vegas to his wife! LOL ;)

Joeycool
12-08-2011, 11:00 AM
ya i remember... the rhetorical question about whether he tells everything that happens in vegas to his wife! LOL ;)

Ha ha! Yeah well funny. I love this forum.

G Wiz
12-08-2011, 12:20 PM
Lol man i gatta give a shoutout to Lana! Dont see her as much but she helped me out quite a bit too!

2Legit
12-08-2011, 12:28 PM
She's still around, but 'hear-hear' to Lana shes one fighting machine. She's so raw and very helpfull as well :D

G Wiz
12-08-2011, 12:38 PM
She's still around, but 'hear-hear' to Lana shes one fighting machine. She's so raw and very helpfull as well :DYea she is some kind of muhammad tyson ali-mayweather fighter.
Respect is due

Joe Crime
12-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Thank you everyone who contributes to this forum. I would be lost without it. Especially people like Duke Joeycool so on so on

Lana Mano
12-09-2011, 09:43 PM
awhhhhh thanks 2Legit & G Wiz!! now everyone will have a vision of me as some girL who's maddd buff all ova... muscular arms and a six-pack that would put jersey shore's "mr situation" to shame xD hahahahah

I give 2Legit lotta love n respect for helping me where I'm at todayzz!! joo is teh bomb diggy ferrealz ^O^
mad respect for lotta people (queenbtch, j daddy, wolfie etc) ! in game n in teh forumz..

to anyone who's mad at me for attacking... I sorriez.. I don't farm, I just go down the list.. and if it's any consolation.. I get my azz whoop lotta times too D:

KoolB
12-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Chanced upon the forum today... been playing the game for some time... man !! you guys seriously rock...
the kind of advice / information and pure geek-research on this site is fairly incredible... and I'm sure I have just about seen the iceberg... leave alone hit the tip...

Carry on folks...

Joe Crime
12-10-2011, 07:04 AM
@koolb youll be a cc nerd pretty soon to if youre on this forum!! Lol

Lola Gets
12-10-2011, 09:35 AM
I finally registered for this forum today. I've been reading it since I started the game about a month ago. Without everyone's help, I'd probably be at level 85 with 1000A/1000D, so thank you to all the Greats for their guidance!

Duke.0
12-10-2011, 10:25 AM
I made this thread to honor this forums greats. First, Duke.0 i always see you around the forum posting helpful things. Next, Max Power. You help all around the forum and taught me how to camp, my stats went up by about 2000 in days. Check my profile and look at started threads amd look at how to camp, infos there. Last but not least, Joeycool. You are always posting around the forum with help and have an epic avatar.

Some people may think this is wierd, stalkerish or stupid but haters may hate...

Heh...thanks! :)

Duke.0
12-10-2011, 10:34 AM
Shout out to

whocareswhatmyname is - helped me a lot with economy and general strategy
nycpizzalover - hood strategy rocks :)
Kronick - helped me find the M4A1 when i first started :)
khung - good knowledge of the game, helped me out too

There is probably more people but thanks everybody

And where is madhatter? Why isn't he all over this topic like white on rice?