PDA

View Full Version : Garcon

Agent Orange
12-07-2011, 04:59 AM
Something odd happened last night, kept being attacked by a particular player for several hours. Ok not too odd so far, but everytime I would return an attack to see their profile they would come up as too weak to fight seconds after I had been attacked. In the past players would take a few minutes to regenerate so this is very odd. Even just now hours later this player comes back as too weak.

Is this a hacker? Is this some sort of bot the devs have released in the game? They didn't do anything but it is odd, never seen them in any rival lists since I began playing and they weren't showing up even while attacking.

Certes
12-07-2011, 05:18 PM
If he's lost whatever amount of fights it is in the designated time period, then he is too weak to be attacked. However, he can attack anyone he wants, as long as he has the stamina.

You must have been catching him in that window of time.

JMC
12-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Hes done the same to both me and my brother. He is a level 50 with stats that only range in the few hundreds. My brother actually caught him when he was attackable once checked him out. Apparently he does not have a single building in his base, he has somewhere upward of 400 allies and his K/D is like 20:550

Agent Orange
12-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks JMC that is very interesting, I keep testing him when I remember. Ah ok stamina might account for it guess I was his fav last night as he must have hit me 10 times in a row and near the end was loosing money each time. Never won 1 battle.

So he's just below me level wise but invisible to me in the rivals search, guess because he's too weak he's off the radar but I would have thought I would have seen him somewhere. Strange indeed, left you a note on your wall.

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 11:04 PM
Bump.......