PDA

View Full Version : What are the Country Bonuses

Duke.0
12-06-2011, 05:45 PM
The goal of this thread:
To determine what the bonus is for the countries.

First lets compare:

I am Germany therefore there is some kind of bonus to ground.

The Army Truck costs $1,500 and gives 1/1
The Bradley Fighting Vehicle costs $35,000 and gives 7/7

What do the other countries have for these two vehicles?

youj
12-06-2011, 05:59 PM
It's not cost bonus, its attack/defense bonus.

EvilCrustySock
12-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I am Russia ( bonus to Air) Army Truck is 1/1 at 1.5k and Bradley is 7/7 at 35k. Lets do it this way. Air Unit, Stealth Bomber 50/16 at the cost of 3.6 mil

Agent Orange
12-06-2011, 06:19 PM
Stats look the same for everyone. In the help area under faq they have this.

How do the Country bonuses work?
Russia = Bonus to Air Power: Air units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
United Kingdom = Bonus to Sea Power: Sea units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
Germany = Bonus to Ground Forces: Ground units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
China = Bonus to Infantry: Infantry Units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
United States = Faster Stamina Recovery: Recover stamina 10% more quickly.
Iran = Faster Energy Recovery: Recover energy 10% more quickly.

I'm guessing the 10% is factored in during a fight.

downrange
12-06-2011, 06:48 PM
I selected UK. I noticed that for each sea Transport I used (rated 1:8) early on my defense seemed to go up by 9 in my profile stats screen. Now that I have 7 allies and am using 28 Transports, I can more accurately calculate that it really is a 10% bonus on the sum total defense of sea units. My profile stats shows Alliance Defense of 247.

7 ally * 4 sea units = 28 sea units
28 sea units * 8 base defense rating per unit = 224 base sea unit defense
224 base sea unit defense * 1.10 (10% UK sea bonus) = 246.4 sea unit defense with UK sea bonus

It rounds up for me (how nice!) to give me a total Alliance Defense of 247.

downrange
12-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Calculating for my current attack would be more work since that's a mix of sea and other units, but it seems reasonable and expected that the total of all sea units being used for attack gets a 10% bonus (other units would not), and that it's already reflected in my profile stats.

Duke.0
12-06-2011, 07:51 PM
The goal of this thread:
To determine what the bonus is for the countries.

First lets compare:

I am Germany therefore there is some kind of bonus to ground.

The Army Truck costs $1,500 and gives 1/1
The Bradley Fighting Vehicle costs $35,000 and gives 7/7

What do the other countries have for these two vehicles?

I am Russia ( bonus to Air) Army Truck is 1/1 at 1.5k and Bradley is 7/7 at 35k. Lets do it this way. Air Unit, Stealth Bomber 50/16 at the cost of 3.6 mil

Ok but here again, is my point.

There is no difference between My Ground Units and Russia's Ground Units
Our stats are identical, the cost is the same too.

Therefore.. WHERE IS THE BONUS? What is the Bonus? It never said what it was other then "bonus to Air"...well how?

Stats look the same for everyone. In the help area under faq they have this.

How do the Country bonuses work?
Russia = Bonus to Air Power: Air units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
United Kingdom = Bonus to Sea Power: Sea units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
Germany = Bonus to Ground Forces: Ground units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
China = Bonus to Infantry: Infantry Units will contribute 10% more attack and defense in battle.
United States = Faster Stamina Recovery: Recover stamina 10% more quickly.
Iran = Faster Energy Recovery: Recover energy 10% more quickly.

I'm guessing the 10% is factored in during a fight.

Good info Agent Orange, i looked at my game and noticed that too, Thanks for pointing that out!

Hm...When is the 10% applied? I just looked in my inventory to see if the 10% happens after you purchase a vehicle, and it does not. Its still the same stats as when you buy it. Therefore it never reflects in the stats at all.

As far as i can tell, there is NO bonus right now to anything!

There is no evidence other then that FAQ help message Funizo wrote to support the 10% boost. For comparison, in Crime City when you select Tycoon, you can clearly see the payouts are 10% higher when you build your money building. You can't see anything going on stat wise with the items you buy in MW. If its not reflected in your attack/defense stats, it probably isn't going to reflect in a fight.

If anybody wants to debate it or provide a counter argument, go ahead :) I'll be happy to step up and say i was wrong about this. But for now i stand by my theory that there is no 10% anything right now.

downrange
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Thought I showed it clearly, Duke. The 10% bonus is reflected in Alliance Attack and Defense which are displayed on your profile. It's most obvious to see when you have low ally/item counts (my defense raised by 9 as I added Transports rated at 8 defense). But it can also be calculated at any time - it's just more work to add everything up when you have a lot of units and possibly a complex mix of unit types.

The bonus does NOT show on individual units in the way that the Tycoon bonus was clearly applied to each building individually. In this case, the bonus is applied to your overall attack/defense. If they applied the bonus to individual units, rounding would compound and confuse folks.

JMC
12-06-2011, 08:34 PM
The bonus is there. It reflects in you alliance attack/defense score. When looking at the individual unit in shop or in your inventory the bonus will not be displayed directly. I can tell you for a fact the bonus works.

Back before the stealth frigate nerf i had about 9600 attack and 9000 defense. Upon switching my nation to the UK my stats instantly increased to 10550 attack and 9900 defense. My guess is that the bonus is not displayed on individual units because there would be decimal places or theyd have to individually round up or down. Say you are UK. All of your sea power combined will have the 10% bonus because in thr case of somethin like transports 8 defense with a 10% bonus would round to 9 and so people would get more than the 10% if they did it for every individual unit.

youj
12-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Well, there's no reason for Funzio to lie about something like this. You probably don't notice it because whatever unit you bought * 0.1 is not significant enough to show the difference. Also the Profile stats doesn't update immediately, sometimes it would update 5-10 minutes later.

Duke.0
12-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Awesome thanks! I was wrong then. There is a bonus and its to your attack/defense overall.

Great work to the above for noticing that :)

Kiss Of Death
06-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Concur, same as boost buildings do not change the value onindividual unit icons, but it does modify the values on your profile....

Go to a base after viewing players stats and wipe out thier boost buildings... the stats drop! Funzio support advised that destroyed buildings lose thier effect until repaired which confirmed my questions.

done.

Thought I showed it clearly, Duke. The 10% bonus is reflected in Alliance Attack and Defense which are displayed on your profile. It's most obvious to see when you have low ally/item counts (my defense raised by 9 as I added Transports rated at 8 defense). But it can also be calculated at any time - it's just more work to add everything up when you have a lot of units and possibly a complex mix of unit types.

The bonus does NOT show on individual units in the way that the Tycoon bonus was clearly applied to each building individually. In this case, the bonus is applied to your overall attack/defense. If they applied the bonus to individual units, rounding would compound and confuse folks.

Mcdoc
06-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Kiss - have you personally seen the stats drop after taking out Boost buildings? I was under the impression that those Boosted stats only showed to you while looking at your own profile and everyone else just saw your raw stats. I could be wrong - I've only been playing the game since December :)

You're gonna make me go test this theory now :)

siL
06-15-2012, 01:16 AM
okay, so I get it on how to calculate nation bonus, cause its raw stat + 10%
now how about boost buildings??
if, lets say I'm russian, with lvl 5 air hanger, raw attack of 10k, how do we calculate??
1. 10k + (10% x 10k)nation boost + (10% x 10k)boost building??
2. (10k + (10%x10k))* 110% ??
anyone knows??
as for defence, it gets trickier if you have comp factory, how do we calculate that??

Mcdoc
06-15-2012, 01:18 AM
okay, so I get it on how to calculate nation bonus, cause its raw stat + 10%
now how about boost buildings??
if, lets say I'm russian, with lvl 5 air hanger, raw attack of 10k, how do we calculate??
1. 10k + (10% x 10k)nation boost + (10% x 10k)boost building??
2. (10k + (10%x10k))* 110% ??
anyone knows??
as for defence, it gets trickier if you have comp factory, how do we calculate that??

We've been told that they stack like in Your Option 1 - but I don't think they are compounded like in your option 2

So:
Overall Raw Stats PLUS
Raw Stat of Air Units (or appropriate) x Nation Bonus PLUS
Raw Stat of Air Units x Boost Stat of Air Hanger PLUS
Raw Stat of Sea Units x Boost Stat of Naval Research Center PLUS
Raw Stat of Ground Unuts x Boost Stat of Electronics Building PLUS
Raw Stat of Infantry Units x Boost Stat of Genetics Lab PLUS
Raw Defense Stat x Boost Stat of Composites Factory PLUS
Any Loot Boosts from Events

The only way you can see your raw stats is to look at them from a friends account (or LLP if you have 2 devices).

OR the most accurate way to figure your stats:

Just look at your Stats as already calculated for you in your Profile. Just remember, everyone else can ONLY see your Raw stats - so when you see 60k attack for you and you only see 50k Defense for your Rival, there is a good chance his Boosted Stats are over 60k too so you might wanna attack those with 1/3 or 1/2 of your stats to cut down on Casualties.

siL
06-15-2012, 03:13 AM
Thanks McDoc!!
I will try to add my LLP, and see what stat I have for further investigation...
I have already calculated my stat in an excell spreadsheet, but there is a little deviation, probably due to round ups...