PDA

View Full Version : The Golden Weapons

Anubis
12-06-2011, 11:49 AM
I saw these today, and they are obviously the best weapons that you can get without gold.

They all seem to share the same stats - 60att/40def. The level 150ish guy had 1 golden grenade launcher and 1 golden melee weapon.... He also had 432 M4's, and 50K Def (around 20lvl 10 Agency's and then some).

So far he is the first player I've seem with these weapons, i'm sure lvl100+ players will have or have seen these weapons. With regard to these I can potentially see why their locations, or requirements will not want to be named. I do have a query for anyone who has seen these weapons - Has anybody seen a person with more than 1 of a specific golden item?

If players are only having 1 or 2 then I will probably presume they are job/mission related (or at least rare drop higher end boss drops).

Joeycool
12-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Why dont you msg him and ask him where he got them from?

I'm currently lvl 115 and I've never seen them.

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 11:58 AM
I know the location of one of the above "golden" weapons. Its called the M4 A1 pm me for the details bro its top secret:cool:

Anubis
12-06-2011, 12:03 PM
/facepalm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uploXQIEo1g

Joey - I did leave a note on his comments, still waiting for him to get back to me. Due to the special nature of the weapons I doubt its something people will want to speak about, especially on >view to all, comments page.

Syn
12-06-2011, 12:06 PM
Bahahaha, now every time Madhatter posts all I'm going to think about is this kid. Brilliant!

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 12:12 PM
Thanks for taking the time and effort for putting up that vidio just for me.

But im slighly concerned why you were searching the internet for vidios of small childeren licking ladies pads. My I suggest you seek professional help before your problem spirals out of control....

Joeycool
12-06-2011, 12:13 PM
I know the location of one of the above "golden" weapons. Its called the M4 A1 pm me for the details bro its top secret:cool:

Trolling! this is the exact reason why you would get banned if there were any Mod on here.

@ anubis - yeah your prob right. Doubt he will get back to you.

Nice vid by the way. :)

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 12:14 PM
really??????

Joeycool
12-06-2011, 12:18 PM
really??????

I'm pretty sure many people have complained in person to Mark about you. Thats all I'm going to say mate. I certainly will not be responding to any of your comments.

And I urge the rest of the CC forum community to ignore anything else you come out with.

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 12:21 PM
who is mark?

2Legit
12-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Lmfao -- that should be posted in every thread he makes.

Btw, those golden weapons has already been exposed by Mark. He stated on the past thread that those golden weapons are found in goals:"Immortal" and "Weapon of Mass Destruction". When you reach a certain attack and defense stats, you will receive both of those golden weapons.

Too bad they aren't lootable. It would be awesome to obtain more than 1 of those.

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 12:25 PM
what attack and defence stats do you need to achive to obtain these items. Im sure you can get m4s from level 30 onwards I hope this helps

Joeycool
12-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Lmfao -- that should be posted in every thread he makes.

Btw, those golden weapons has already been exposed by Mark. He stated on the past thread that those golden weapons are found in goals:"Immortal" and "Weapon of Mass Destruction". When you reach a certain attack and defense stats, you will receive both of those golden weapons.

Too bad they aren't lootable. It would be awesome to obtain more than 1 of those.

Oh yeah I remember now. There was some guy offering to trade information on where to get them from!

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 12:28 PM
typical....... share the love bro.

Anubis
12-06-2011, 01:08 PM
Thats a shame, would be good if those beasts could be farmable.

Edit: He had around 30K att and 50k def.

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah I'd love to farm those bad boys

G Wiz
12-06-2011, 02:02 PM
Thats a shame, would be good if those beasts could be farmable.

Edit: He had around 30K att and 50k def.Farm too much of those and Change the game i feel! 30k attack seems so out of reach (if thats when its rewarded), but then again I felt this way about building a loft and I now have one.

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Yeah I have two lofts i feel like im pimpin now. At level 16 I thought i was pimpin with 100k in the bank. But now im rich beyond my wildest dreams!

Ram
12-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Can you post some screenshots of that golden melee weapon?

I've seen the Golden Grenade Launcher and the Golden Gatling Gun but not the melee weapon...

MadHatter
12-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Mate if you go to the store and special section. Im sure you can see the gold item weapons there bro. No need for a screen shot its all ingame you just have to buy some gold coins with real money. It helps suppost the game aswell!

Anubis
12-07-2011, 04:17 AM
Can you post some screenshots of that golden melee weapon?

I've seen the Golden Grenade Launcher and the Golden Gatling Gun but not the melee weapon...

It probably was another gun, I couldn't properly remember the 2nd weapons name, just had a feeling it was melee. Golden gatling gun makes more sence though.

Amber_
12-07-2011, 08:23 AM
Mate if you go to the store and special section. Im sure you can see the gold item weapons there bro. No need for a screen shot its all ingame you just have to buy some gold coins with real money. It helps suppost the game aswell!

Omg.......

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Mark disclosed this information they are rewards for goals the last goals you get for getting x amount of attack or defence