PDA

View Full Version : Warning, do not remove allies!!

skunk
12-06-2011, 08:52 AM
After reading someones thread about plaing with very few allies I thought I'd give it a try.
After all, I have 70 allies and 300 items of equipment so I'm fully equiped (for atttack any way)

So I droped to 50 to see what happened as I know I have 40 light gunners so I am not fully equipped for defense.

I lost a **** load of defense, dropping some 200 points !
I immedately added back to 70 but the defense value has not gone back up.

It appears that by dropping allies, you drop you best equipped allies and adding them back does not do anything.

So don't do it.

Agent Orange
12-06-2011, 08:57 AM
Yes your defence values go down due to the muliplier BUT you also drop back a few groups in terms of the rivals list so if you are being killed in the group you are in I would not add more allies or REMOVE some. Also keep in mind you can have ally requests on hold.

skunk
12-06-2011, 09:02 AM
But surely going from 70 allies, to 50 allies, then back to 70 allies without changing anything else (2 minute gap) should leave you with the same att/deff values?

did I kill off some troops in removing allies?

downrange
12-06-2011, 09:20 AM
I've noticed in CC that only some events (such as purchasing a new equip) trigger a real-time recalculation/redisplay of your updated stats. Acquiring drops doesn't seem to trigger that in realtime, and removing allies doesn't either (though adding allies does seem to). But you do see the change within a few minutes or so, up to about 5. I suspect it's a bit like the Rivals list, which refreshes after several minutes regardless, and certain events (in the case of rivals list, a manual press of the 'refresh' button) cause a realtime update. I want to think our stats are always correct at the server and that it just isn't updating our 'view', though that's little more than blind hope, and I've meant to, but don't recall supporting that theory by looking closely at fight results. Have your stats true'd up by now skunk?

Agent Orange
12-06-2011, 09:47 AM
Thanks Downrange, yes some of the values in your profile do not change in real time. I had to quit or let the app crash and when it reloaded the totals reflected changes I made.

EvilCrustySock
12-06-2011, 01:02 PM
When I lose a unit in battle my stats dont drop right away so I have to compensate in my head.

2Legit
12-07-2011, 02:26 PM
Thx for the heads up! I was about to remove some allies cuz im overpopulating.

Agent Orange
12-07-2011, 02:55 PM
Thx for the heads up! I was about to remove some allies cuz im overpopulating.

I think we pointed out to skunk that his stats weren't updating properly so his warning might not be correct.

2Legit
12-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Oooh, lol...I skipped that part.

*Just tried removing ppl and stats didn't decrease.

Air
12-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Oooh, lol...I skipped that part.

*Just tried removing ppl and stats didn't decrease.
Stats will only go down if you don't have enough allies for your units. Can't use units if you don't have allies to go with them. I've removed 400 allies

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 10:56 PM
Ignore the OP.