PDA

View Full Version : Feudal wars, high lvl vs low lvls

DEMIGOD
12-05-2011, 10:45 PM
My lvl 12 acc recently have been on a rampage by 1-2 lvl20+ (armed w cash weapons @@). It's kinda unfair that a rival/enemy much higher in level can attack and rob u, and of cos it's apparent I have been on a losing streak despite boosting up my hoods def n atk by weapons. Also the lack of ability to wield more items.

Hopefully funzio could impose restriction if the level differential is too large (maybe say, 10lvl differential max)
I understand that high level (possibly around 80-100++) could wage feudal wars that never ends, but the lower levels could do with level differential restriction due to the unfairness.

jlhy
12-05-2011, 11:00 PM
Are they players you had previously attacked or robbed, and after leveling up are now using the revenge button to pick on you?

DEMIGOD
12-05-2011, 11:25 PM
They did previously attack me, n when I was skimming thru the news, i accidently retaliated >.>
But the main point of my post is to mayb have somekind of rule that restricts greatly higher level person to attack a lower level one. (Btw my acc have been more of a standstill to boost my income and expansion of my hood. Fortunately I have worked out a solution but have almost 100k lost)

jlhy
12-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Basically you gave them a link to attack you. Try to be more careful next time so they don't have a link to you. Its part of the game and a strategy to get back at other players. As long as your name is in their news list they can attack you.

If your really desperate to remove their link to you spam their message board. Go to your news board click on revenge to go to their hood, click on their profile and go to their comments and post about 20-40 times. 40 times for good measure. Could be as simple as posting "hi" or "a" 20-40 times ("hi" post, "hi" post, etc). It'll push your name off their news list and spam their news board with a bunch of message notifications and they won't be able to attack you anymore. The only retaliation from them after that would be to spam your message board back, but i'm assuming you'd prefer this rather than them constantly attacking you.

Use this as a last resort since it could be considered a form of harassment.

DEMIGOD
12-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Thanks !!! That would help me alot in future conflicts !

vitus79
12-06-2011, 02:22 AM
other choice is to get rid of too much mafia members, they can attack u if u like level 20 bringin 100 mobsters in but u have like 500+ mobsters. depends on how many ppl playing at current level in my understanding, so if they dont have much enemies at their level u might appear on their list coz u got too many mafia members.
had this round the lvl 60s, was doing the 500 mobster goal but ended up in pool with some real high level, im talking bout lvl 60 vs lvl 105 so i immediatly got rid of all mobsters i didnt need at this time.
fortunatly i checked em be4 and found a golden calf where i got a lucky 100k shot coz he was weaker on stats :D
but seemed too dangerous for me around there at this time..
so my advice is to only recruit the 5 more mobsters u will need if u close to level up
hope that helps

DEMIGOD
12-06-2011, 05:59 AM
Kk sure, I get ur point, thx. But considering my lvl still low, I dun think large mob would attribute too much of problem for now.