PDA

View Full Version : Valor

Scott4444
12-05-2011, 08:36 PM
What is this used for or what does it do? Also, how do you win gold bars? Or is it one of those things that you can only get by buying?

JMC
12-05-2011, 09:27 PM
Valor is used to buy more poweful units. They can all be found in the regular unit shop.

And yes gold can only be obtained by spending real money.
I know some games allow you to buy stuff like gold for a lot of in game cash. If they allowed that itd be neat.

Scott4444
12-06-2011, 06:22 AM
Thanks for answering. One last thing though. Maybe I'm blind. I went to the Units section as you mentioned but everything I see for purchase is with cash. If I go to the Store, everything is with cash or gold bars. I'm at level 12. Do these become available at a higher level?

I tried finding instructions for the game but only see the ones that are within the game and they mention nothing about the valor. The gaming instructions are quite weak in the explanations as compared to other games I've played.

Lastly, if you post your ID, I'll be glad to add you to my alliance.

Thanks again.

Scott4444
12-06-2011, 06:29 AM
Took another look and only a handful are available. I must need to level up and buy unit buildings to see more.

JMC
12-06-2011, 12:17 PM
You should be able to see all the units whether you have the level and required buildings or not. Unless of course they changed that. Currently im at a high enough level to buy every unit (just need to upgrade buildings), so i wouldnt know of thats the case or not.

As of now there are no infantry valor units. The valor units for ground vehicles are the avenger and the M270 MLRS. The air vehicles have the seahawk helicopter and the super hornet. The sea vehicles are the combat boat and the stealth frigate.

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 10:52 PM
JMC, you're an idiot.