PDA

View Full Version : General Tips

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Just a few tips to players out there

What nation to pick.
Don't pick USA or Iran because there bonus suck they allow no advantage over another player where as the others offer a bonus to your units which is better. Also think china have a 10% bonus to infantry however they are much much weaker and have no valour units are consumed more easily. my advice pick one of Germany, Russia, Britain.

Camp early
This game is different to CC you do not need to level to unlock units... therefore it is possible at level 3 to have any units an example is tramp stamp has just built an advanced infantry base and would beat anyone near his level.
Money is key on this game build 2 of each building and expand as much as you can. when you can build a new money building upgrade a unit building and when you can't build a new building increase your economy.

What Units should i use.
Valour units... buy these when you complete consecutive win streaks. they should stop around 40 can someone confirm this? consternate on your nations "best" unit so for britain that would be sea unit and germany that would be a ground unit.

How many allies can i use?
You can have 5 for each level you gain and each ally uses the best 4 units available to him from your inventory. example at level 10 you can have 50 allies and 200 units
Level x 5 x 4

which Economical building is best????
we are waiting on tramp stamps post ALL HAIL TRAMP STAMP

Defence buildings....
Pointless
have two sets of units one for there attack benefits and the second for there defence benefits.

I Will add more if and when i can think of what to add

Please keep this tread on the first page

youj
12-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Also think china have a 10% bonus to infantry however they are much much weaker and have no valour units are consumed more easily.

I agree with pretty much everything except this. I might be biased but I think China is the best nation to pick for the first 2-3 months you playing this game. Since Infantry units are a lot cheaper than ground/air/sea units and Infantry only stop being powerful until when they cost 280k. So your infantry units are good until you are able to mass 280k units, which is probably a long time.

At high level high alliance fights, casualty rate really doesn't matter. Since both sides uses mass amount of units, you are going to die whatever units you have regardless of casualty rate. And since causality rate decreases exponentially for each unit you lose you probably going to lose the same amount of units regardless of the type.

It's still also too early to assume that there are no valor units exist for Infantry, because as you can see, there are gaps between unit building levels where there's no units. Funzio is probably going to add more units to the game as the game progresses. Especially since all buildings goes up to lvl 10, the current highest infantry unit is only at Elite Training Facility level 5.

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-05-2011, 02:46 PM
I can see what your saying... And they are a good short term solution, it's just seems a waste untill valor units are added to them as there what most people will use as there main army as you where... But time will tell. I might be wrong these are tips people not gospel
Feel free to slag me off and give your two cence there are no rights or wrongs... Apart from don't pick USA or iran

Terry White
12-05-2011, 03:48 PM
At what point does attacking/raiding other players becomes profitable?

I am only level 15, I try to attack people whose defense is half my attack score, I lose at least 1 $600 unit per fight, and significant chance to lose a much more expensive unit (or heaven forbid, valor units which made me delete the game).

I would really like to give this game another shot, but exactly what is the point of attacking others? The PVP missions, even when I am losing zero fights does not pay for the units I lost. And these are low / very low casualty air+sea units too.

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Ok well in terms of losing items, it slightly helps getting loot from pvp as well as cash and valour the profit side of things well you just gotta pray to god that you don't lose any high end items that's why having a good economical base is key on they game because it allows you to replace your units much quicker as well as unlocking better units.
By having two sets of units one for attacks and one for defence will allow you to attack and not worry about the loses as much... If that makes sense

Remember defence comes first because you can't control the rate in which your attacked

JMC
12-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Ill say that id be nowhere near as powerful as i am now without attacking people. Currently 7246 atk and 10356 defense. 11506 attack and 10574 defense before the nerf. And i havent spent any money on this game other than a few bucks for a nation change :)

Terry White
12-05-2011, 07:44 PM
What type of opponent do you look for?

What ratio should your attack vs his defense should be?

Do you guys buy a ton of $600 units so you pray you lose one of these instead?

JMC
12-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Basically if the person has over 1000 less defense than i have attack they are a good enough target for me. Obviously depending on your strength you might want to scale down that difference though.

I only attack to complete goals. Any money made is a bonus. So basically i just look for someone who has the right amount of allies or level for my goals.

And yes i buy lots of light gunners, scouts and rangers. They have a much higher chance of dying and quite often they are the units that die. Ive also noticed that when i had 11500 attack. Players that were a lot weaker than me, say below 2000 defense would actually kill no units pretty often when i attacked them. So being much stronger than someone doesnt protect your units entirely but it really keeps the casualty rate down.

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-06-2011, 04:31 AM
Right if you remember that consumables on cc are used at a much lower rate depending on how close the margin is between the two stats so if I have 1000 attack and you had 1 attack I wouldn't lose any.
Next thing is that different units have different consumption rates so my sea units are less likely to die then your infantry.
Pvp yields units also might be ****ty units but there units all the same.
Cc is still a better game but this is new hopefully they can change a few things mean time in camping hard... Could of done it more but wanted to get a feel for the game at an early level

EpicNecro1
08-02-2013, 10:51 PM
Thanks for the tips.