PDA

View Full Version : is there a cap to atk/def skill point ?

BigCheese
12-05-2011, 11:49 AM
i mean after certain skill point u put into atk/def it won't boost your atk/def %. Currently i had 60atk and 80 def skill point.

BigCheese
12-05-2011, 11:58 AM
atk skill 60
def skill 80
energy 1850
stamina 30
... have 3 skill points free. where should i put it ?

G Wiz
12-05-2011, 12:14 PM
I have 50 on attack and it doesnt boost anymore...

BigCheese
12-05-2011, 12:18 PM
hmm... i wasted so many skill points.

EvilCrustySock
12-05-2011, 12:20 PM
I dont think anybody knows the answer to this other then the developers.

Dorian Gray
12-05-2011, 12:36 PM
I dont think anybody knows the answer to this other then the developers.

K@le
12-05-2011, 12:47 PM
How can you see it isnt boosting the stats anymore with the skill points ?
They are invinsible right ?

Max Power
12-05-2011, 01:02 PM
I have 50 on attack and it doesnt boost anymore...

How can you tell?

G Wiz
12-05-2011, 01:04 PM
I assume it adds to the attack score correct? When i added the skill point my attack score did not increase. Before i reached 50 skill points though it used to boost my score

Max Power
12-05-2011, 01:17 PM
I assume it adds to the attack score correct? When i added the skill point my attack score did not increase. Before i reached 50 skill points though it used to boost my score

It's an invisible part of the algorithm that should not be appearing as part of your score.

Ever.

I wonder what you were looking at before. Maybe your score went up because the action you took that caused you to level up involved a reward?

If a skill point is just a multiplier as Mark has indicated, it should never cap out.

Dorian Gray
12-05-2011, 01:25 PM
I'm pretty sure the consensus around here is-

Adding skill points to atk/def does not have an effect that can be measured by looking at your total Mafia Atk/Def totals. In other words... No one 'really' knows their true effect on gameplay.

So I guess the real question is: What are you on, and do you have any for me?

Anubis
12-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Attack goes up when you level too if your equipping the next 5 mafia, even if its with att+1 weapons.

Dorian Gray
12-05-2011, 02:38 PM
Attack goes up when you level too if your equipping the next 5 mafia, even if its with att+1 weapons.
That's a good point, maybe that's the answer, he saw a jump in stats and just assumed it was from his skill points.

Frenchy Q
12-05-2011, 04:46 PM
I have the trouble that the att/def dont go up corelative to the weapos I buy. I hace over 200 brase nuckels an when I buy more the att/def does not go up.
Then when I reach a next level and up the att/def, my score goes up..
So ther is my thoght, the att/def leve increses the att/def score range. When you buy then weapos you can fill the point to the given range limit. However ther is a cruck, some items, which you buy with Resp. Point, almoust allway add att/def points.

Can anyone follow? What is your thoght?

Or way do I have problems getting more att/def point after e sertend number of same weapons??

Syn
12-05-2011, 05:02 PM
I have the trouble that the att/def dont go up corelative to the weapos I buy. I hace over 200 brase nuckels an when I buy more the att/def does not go up.
Then when I reach a next level and up the att/def, my score goes up..
So ther is my thoght, the att/def leve increses the att/def score range. When you buy then weapos you can fill the point to the given range limit. However ther is a cruck, some items, which you buy with Resp. Point, almoust allway add att/def points.

Can anyone follow? What is your thoght?

Or way do I have problems getting more att/def point after e sertend number of same weapons??

Depends on how many mafia members you have. Also, you can only use 5 times your level of mafia members.

Example: So a level 10 can use 50 mafia members. So now, that level 10 has 51 brass knuckles, 51 pistols, 51 trench coats, 51 molotov cocktails, and 51 junkers. Each of his mafia is only going to use 1 of each of the items. So he has 1 of each left over that DO NOT count toward his attack and defense. The game automatically replaces a brass knuckle if you buy a Colombian Knife because it has a higher attack/defense. Regardless of whether you are attacking or defending, the game chooses the best items for your action.

This is to the best of my understanding. If I am incorrect, feel free to correct me.

G Wiz
12-05-2011, 10:00 PM
That's a good point, maybe that's the answer, he saw a jump in stats and just assumed it was from his skill points.I follow what your saying...maybe it was something like this. I dont feel like its having an impact though, seen or unseen.

yshen
12-05-2011, 10:32 PM
I have 182 on attack@lv85, it still can be added