PDA

View Full Version : My Hood has Dinosaur Turds in it !

Duke.0
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I don't know why, but every hood i visit does not have this...Most hoods are clean, sandy and nice looking.

My hood looks like a T-Rex pooped all over the place after eating all the other herbivores.

Either that or its black / brown rocks all over.

:)

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1051/img0006v.png
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4420/img0007j.png

JMC
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
Everyones base is like that. They just dont appear that way when you visit other peoples' bases for some reason.

Duke.0
12-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Really? I had no idea everybody else had Triceratops Poop in their hood too! I wonder why this is the case that everybody else has this in their hoods but when you visit a hood its gone?

Mcdoc
02-08-2012, 03:42 AM
No turds in my hood :)

Wildfire
02-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Really? I had no idea everybody else had Triceratops Poop in their hood too! I wonder why this is the case that everybody else has this in their hoods but when you visit a hood its gone?

It's probably to save memory and resources the same way as you don't see anybody elses decorations either.

Agent Orange
02-08-2012, 08:45 PM
It's probably to save memory and resources the same way as you don't see anybody elses decorations either.

Hmmm which begs the question, what if you load up on a lot of visible graphical elements on your base which then causes the app to crash when your attacker hits you up...... I'm guessing trees, and 'telephone poles' are out but what about some of that other flotsam?

Ramshutu
02-09-2012, 01:39 PM

You know what's its like when people come over, get out the good china, polish your trophies and clean up all the turds.

Duke.0
02-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Hmmm which begs the question, what if you load up on a lot of visible graphical elements on your base which then causes the app to crash when your attacker hits you up...... I'm guessing trees, and 'telephone poles' are out but what about some of that other flotsam?

I know with some hoods, in crime city, if i try and visit it takes for ever to load because they have a forrest of trees and other crap all over the place. Sometimes it crashes, but not all the time.

hound
02-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Out of all the forums on this site.... This has got to be the most hilarious topic! Thanks for the laugh!

Duke.0
02-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Glad i made somebody laugh.

but it also seems to be that:

Rivals and visitors to your base, DO NOT see any decorations, rocks, dinosaur turds or anything other then buildings.
Which means if you buy a lot of dinosaur food (aka trees), you will be the only person who can see them, no rivals can't.

What?
02-26-2012, 09:26 PM
I see Dino turds now when I go to other bases. I don't think decorations are showing though.