PDA

View Full Version : Madhatters guide to being awsome in this game.

MadHatter
12-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Step one buy a few poor buildings. I buy as many of the cheapest weapons you can afford. 100 brass knuckels, cheap shot guns etc.... just mass buy junk untill you can beat people up.

Do a bunch of missions untill you unlock junky yard. when you get junkyard attack the blue box non stop!!! hit nothing else. Use up your stamina by attacking people non stop. Keep adding people yo your mafia, Use all your energy on junkyard .

When you open up boardwalk farm the shooting range non stop, keep adding mafia members and keep atacking. Spend repect on bikes and goggles.

Do nothing else on this game apart from

Use stamina points attacking people
Use Energy attacking either junkyard or boardwalk
Add mafia when ever you can
Write a rude words using bushes on the empty spaces in your hood

Amber_
12-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Okey? .

Anubis
12-04-2011, 02:22 PM
The following members want to be friends with you:

Check / Uncheck All
Show Avatars

MadHatter

I have no understanding why; After you calling me an internet stalker why you want to add me as a friend (all within 30mins)

This is a guide? Maybe you should check down the forums *Recent* pages for Popeye's and Trampstamp's guides to the game. Both are the most informative guides for their topic on this forum.

Oh, if you think the games about M4 A1's just tell ppl to farm the SR Boardwalk. Theres a wholes game out there that does not include the good'ol shooting range.

MadHatter
12-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Anubis this is my guide thread. Its not the time nor place to discuss your salking activities!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13755-Forum-member-Anubis

I have edited this post and provided you with a like where we can talk about your stalking ways openly and freely

MadHatter
12-04-2011, 02:27 PM
BTW did you Accept?