PDA

View Full Version : I keep loosing Valor Items and not Infantry.....ugh!

Duke.0
12-04-2011, 10:45 AM
I have no idea how the fight mechanics work in this game. Its so confusing.

The past 3 fights i started (and won) i lost 2 valor items and 1 loot item.

I'm level 10 and i have a total of 60 items used in fights.
I have x17 light gunners and those were not even used as a causality, even though they are HIGH...

the valor items i lost were LOW....

What?

What am i missing here? This game makes no sense to me right now.

bredo2
12-04-2011, 10:49 AM
It's all random. You can lose 2x very low items in a fight or nothing at all. But it is a big problem that valor items vanish like that imo. I think they should be permanent with higher cost, either that or atleast close to no vanish chance.

The way it is now there is almost no way you can make any cash by raiding or attacking since you almost always lose 2-3 units in each attack. You need to hit someone with tons of cash on them just to break even.

Duke.0
12-04-2011, 10:58 AM
There is almost little point to buying valor items if they are going to keep disappearing like this.

Perhaps the way to play the game is to have a higher economy than anybody else so you can just stock up all the time on infantry/ground/sea/air items.

Each time i also was trying to complete a raid, (while i was successful) i lost 1-2 infantry each time (and it wasn't just the light infantry, it was loot ones and decent stat ones too).

The fight mechanics in this game don't make sense to me what so ever. If a ground unit says "LOW chance" i would think it would not get used up in 1 fight after getting it.

youj
12-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Sometimes you get unlucky~ For me, I use 150 Avengers, 100 or so random air/sea/ground units and 750ish infantry units. I pretty much lose only infantry every time I attack. But I do occasionally lose a Avenger every now and then.

Amor
12-04-2011, 11:15 AM
That seems pretty lame, nt sure if it is intentional or not. I have only lost a few infantry in battles, mostly early on, even when I won like you. It seems that if I fight an opponent with very low stats, I do not lose infantry...I have won about 20 straight fights with no losses.

I also lose units in missions.

Terry White
12-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Amor, what % of your attack score do you look for?

I tried to attack someone whose defense score is 50% of my attack score, still loses 1 infantry every time, with a very good chance to lose something far more expensive.

skunk
12-05-2011, 03:14 AM
I'm not losing any cheap units (light gunner) any more.
Only snipers Jets and valour units.
I've logged nearly 100 raids this morning and lost only 2 light gunners, but lost nearly 20 jets and 10 combat boats.

This is robbing people with half defense compared to my attack score.

It seems that robbing people is absolutely pointless and very costly. I will keep going, to see if it is changed, but if not - it's the end of the game.

How can developers make a game where PvP is penalised???
Pointless very Pathetic.

Havster
12-05-2011, 07:16 AM
Now I know I'm not the only one thinking this game is useless if you enjoy raiding and fighting. You lose 3x the money you make easily making it cometely pointless of you want to get anywhere.

Seems to me that they have the % of losing something set way way too high. Even the lows and valor seem to be about 20%.

A serious flaw in the game and needs fixing fast. Should be 20% for a high item and decreasing to 5% for the lows and 3% for valors. You fight so much (or would) this would still be effective.

As it currently stands you will do 15 fights, lose about 70-100k and poss valor items which..... Was the point of fighting in the first place....

Needs sorting fast, till then I'll build an army worthy of the apocalypse.

mickymacirl
06-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Out of interest I have been taking two screen shots per attack over the last 2 weeks.

Out of about 200 total attacks, EVERY single time I've attacked (500 allies down to about 70 then back to 500 again, testing) I lose a high valor unit EVERY TIME, even when I should not be bringing valor units to battle. I've around 400 gold units with the majority of them much higher than high valor units.

I have also noticed out of those 200 attacks that the people (people ranging from 2000 units in battle and 500 allies to 70 allies and 280 units to battle) I am attacking lose NO units at all, zip, never, none, where as I will lose at least 1 unit of high valor and some cash units (depends on ally count at the time)

I'm sending this information to Funzio, there is CLEARLY a math calculation problem, cos effectively I have lost about 60k worth of valor units in 2 weeks.

RedLabit
06-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Out of interest I have been taking two screen shots per attack over the last 2 weeks.

Out of about 200 total attacks, EVERY single time I've attacked (500 allies down to about 70 then back to 500 again, testing) I lose a high valor unit EVERY TIME, even when I should not be bringing valor units to battle. I've around 400 gold units with the majority of them much higher than high valor units.

I have also noticed out of those 200 attacks that the people (people ranging from 2000 units in battle and 500 allies to 70 allies and 280 units to battle) I am attacking lose NO units at all, zip, never, none, where as I will lose at least 1 unit of high valor and some cash units (depends on ally count at the time)

I'm sending this information to Funzio, there is CLEARLY a math calculation problem, cos effectively I have lost about 60k worth of valor units in 2 weeks.

Erm... you do realize that the original post is more than 1 year ago right.... ?

GodlikeNay
06-08-2012, 01:52 PM
I've had problems with casualty rates too. I know that there is a spreadsheet out there somewhere that lists the casualty rates of all units. I haven't been able to find it by searching. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I think the best way for me to counter the issues I'm having at this point is to try and get units that have lower casualty rates so that instead of losing 100 units in a day of raiding, maybe I'll only lose 50... granted, they usually cost a lot more :/

Where is that spreadsheet though?