PDA

View Full Version : Equipment stops increasing points?

wordsworth
12-04-2011, 08:37 AM
New to the forum (duh!)... also new to CC.

Is it the case that eventually a certain item in Equipement stops giving the defensive and attack points? For example, if I buy 15 brass knuckles, will it only give me more points for 5 of them?

I bought a lot of some items and noticed my attack an defense stopped increasing eventually.

If this is true, I wish it would be more clearly stated, considering how much I spent on the items (luckily it wasn't real money!)

Supermark
12-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Check out the guides on this forum, but eventually it's true if you buy better weapons to equip your Mob.

Max Power
12-04-2011, 08:46 AM
New to the forum (duh!)... also new to CC.

Is it the case that eventually a certain item in Equipement stops giving the defensive and attack points? For example, if I buy 15 brass knuckles, will it only give me more points for 5 of them?

I bought a lot of some items and noticed my attack an defense stopped increasing eventually.

If this is true, I wish it would be more clearly stated, considering how much I spent on the items (luckily it wasn't real money!)

If each mob member has all the items he can use in a fight, the stats will only go up if you buy better weapons. Replacing brass knuckles with their equivalent will not increase his stats. I wouldn't think you would need a guide to figure that out.

In short, buy your boys better stuff.