PDA

View Full Version : Do your oppenent's stats effect PVP loot?

fatacad
12-04-2011, 02:05 AM
Does fighting a powerful opponent yield more/better PVP loot than a weak one? and does it actually subtract it from your rival's inventory? I'm level 91 and I have never noticed a decrease in my stats after I've been attacked and lost. Also, when I get loot from fighting rivals I never see their defense stats decrease afterwards. Just wondering

G Wiz
12-04-2011, 02:57 AM
From my experience, stronger opponents do drop loot items at a higher percentage, but according to the "rules" (wherever those are written) the opponents stats have no effect on loot drop rates. Also the pvp loot is a random reward and does not come from your opponents inventory.
Hope this helps

fatacad
12-04-2011, 03:05 AM
Thanks! I always thought pvp loot came from inventory and was always worried about ppl farming me for loot. helps a lot

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-04-2011, 05:22 AM
The answer is no its completly random the chance of getting any loot is 1 in 8, the percentage of getting a certain item is much lower ive posted a thread about this before. It doesn't matter how many times you have attacked the same rival, or how much money or how big there mafia is.

Amber_
12-04-2011, 06:16 AM
I do a lot of PvP and yes it's completely random. Stats have no impact on whether you get loot or not, as long as you win of course.