PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy the Underboss' House?

Ram
12-03-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm thinking about buying it... what do you think?

Syn
12-03-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm thinking about buying it... what do you think?

I, personally, can't wait to get one. Because I have the time to collect every 3 hours.

It comes down to, how long you think you are going to continue playing and how often can you collect from your hood. For a regular non-tycoon it would take 44 days of perfect collecting to get your expected return on investment (ROI). For a Tycoon or Goodfella, it would take 40 days of perfect collecting. This is based on Tramp Stamp's Crime City iOS Money Buildings spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1).

So it's up to you. Good luck, hope this helps! :D

Ram
12-03-2011, 11:05 AM
I, personally, can't wait to get one. Because I have the time to collect every 3 hours.

It comes down to, how long you think you are going to continue playing and how often can you collect from your hood. For a regular non-tycoon it would take 44 days of perfect collecting to get your expected return on investment (ROI). For a Tycoon or Goodfella, it would take 40 days of perfect collecting. This is based on Tramp Stamp's Crime City iOS Money Buildings spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1).

So it's up to you. Good luck, hope this helps! :D

I've been playing since august and I'm level 127! I don't think I will stop playing in the upcoming 5-6 months...

I can collect almost every 3 hours if i don't forget lol

It will go nicely next to the pizza parlor and the 2 ice creams shops level 10 in my hood.

I will start building it when the Crematorium finish in 2 hours ;)

Tramp Stamp
12-03-2011, 11:59 AM
The ROIs of the Crematorium and Underboss' House are surprisingly close, close enough to basically call them equal in terms of overall investments. Crematorium pays slightly better and in convenient 24 hr increments while Underboss' House pays itself off slightly sooner, assuming perfect collection.

Ram
12-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Only 36 hours to build

whocareswhatmynameis
12-03-2011, 09:37 PM
i've decided to build only 12/24/48 high-end buildings. i collect more from my lvl 10 souvenir shop than building lvl1 underboss house.

Tramp Stamp
12-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Only 36 hours to build

That's what's surprising: how little effect build time has over ROI when comparing Crematorium to Underboss' House.

i've decided to build only 12/24/48 high-end buildings. i collect more from my lvl 10 souvenir shop than building lvl1 underboss house.

Souvenir Store is strong. At level 10 it has the same output as the Arcade but with far lower costs and far more convenient pickup behavior.

Ram
12-04-2011, 06:06 AM
I don't really give a **** about the souvenir store

whocareswhatmynameis
12-05-2011, 11:20 AM
I don't really give a **** about the souvenir store

that is exactly the sentiment i have about the underboss house...