PDA

View Full Version : Player too weak to attack!

unggubrian
12-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Players attack me and LOSE, when I go to attack them, they are too weak too fight! Even though they can attack me, I can't, this is a within a few moments of happening. When I am playing, I will get the notification that they attacked me and lost, but I can't attack them back when I try(I do try straight away)

skunk
12-03-2011, 11:19 AM
When a player is attacked it causesno effects other than losing money, the player does not lose any stamina or energy, so they can still attack other players, however, when a player is attacked, they cannot be attacked again for a set amount of time.
This set amount of time is under an hour, but is not 100% defined yet.

So it is very easy, especially in a popular game at the start, for a player to be attacked while attacking and therefore get some immunity.

You yourself said that you tried to attack him as soon as he attacked you, chances are the person just before you did the same and gave him about an hour of immunity.

skunk

Yankster
04-06-2013, 04:02 PM
Son of a gun ... One player attacked me 100x so at what point does the player too weak to battle come into play? Reason. Why I know this is because my losses were 100 less before they attacked and the ton of units I lost.. I hope it was well worth it for that l 250 player...nut some reason after 12 hits on a player I get that message..