PDA

View Full Version : Horrible fight record - advice needed

Bennytwo5
12-03-2011, 08:11 AM
I started playing a few weeks ago on my iPad without really understanding the entire concept and I think I may have leveled up and added too many mafia members in this time. Completing missions to earn money and loot seemed like the logical thing to do, and still does, but I can't seem to win a fight since everyone at my level is a little higher than me. I plan on laying low for a little bit and just collecting money from my buildings to build my stats up some but this seems like it could take a while. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

My stats are:
Level 30
Mafia 120
Weapons 230
Armor 95
Mafia attack 745
Mafia defense 1039
Income/hr 3484
The big problem is my fight record, 87-174

Syn
12-03-2011, 08:49 AM
I started playing a few weeks ago on my iPad without really understanding the entire concept and I think I may have leveled up and added too many mafia members in this time. Completing missions to earn money and loot seemed like the logical thing to do, and still does, but I can't seem to win a fight since everyone at my level is a little higher than me. I plan on laying low for a little bit and just collecting money from my buildings to build my stats up some but this seems like it could take a while. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

My stats are:
Level 30
Mafia 120
Weapons 230
Armor 95
Mafia attack 745
Mafia defense 1039
Income/hr 3484
The big problem is my fight record, 87-174

Read these guides, they help tremendously:

Especially for your level: MickeyTwoToes' A Guide to Success (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?9259-Tired-of-Rolling-Noobs-A-Guide-to-Success)

Additional general knowledge: Popeye's Advanced Guide (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?11994-Popeye-s-Advanced-Guide)

The best economics guide out: In-Depth Guide to Hood Economics (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?12525-In-Depth-Guide-to-Hood-Economics)

I hope these help, because they really helped me. I didn't start understanding the game until I was in the mid 60's! Any questions these guides don't alleviate, and ask some of the local experts here. I would not be one of them :p

Brent
12-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Exactly what he said

Brent
12-03-2011, 09:13 AM
I look at the rivals profile stats before I attack them. I only have 5000 fights won and 12000 lost!

Max Power
12-03-2011, 09:35 AM
My fight record was 500 won and 1100 lost before I found this forum. I camped and picked fight rivals carefully and now I am 6673 won and 1131 lost.

Fighting is how you gain loot items to build your strength. Do nothing but fight weaker rivals for a while. You will get much stronger. My stats went from a liability to a strength. Robbing and missions build cash, but they weapons they buy do not nearly add up to the value of loot items. Also, find strong weapons that are drops from missions and farm the hell out of them.

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-03-2011, 10:10 AM
Drop the mafia, or make sure they are equipped
Gear for your guys that you should buy when you can
Knuckle dusters 3 A 3 D
Ak 47
Mace
Motor cycles

Get them and then in regards to your economy wow that's poor look at the tramp stamps post and spreadsheet and start building all the buildings and then you should never not be upgrading or building and expanding

Syn
12-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Get them and then in regards to your economy wow that's poor look at the tramp stamps post and spreadsheet and start building all the buildings and then you should never not be upgrading or building and expanding

I knew I was forgetting something important, thanks Popeye! Tramp Stamp's Crime City iOS Money Buildings spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1).

KronicK
12-03-2011, 06:04 PM
after 9600 fights, this is the first time i loot the pimp lowrider :((

Brent
12-03-2011, 06:08 PM
I looted mine after 4000 fights

Popeye The Sailor Man
12-03-2011, 09:53 PM
I have 3 strange that you only got one now maybe funzio dont think you needed it...