PDA

View Full Version : WTF Modern War

Tujik
12-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Everyone saying how after level 3 they got a weapon unlocked as a gift in Crime City. I'm a level 10 or so in Modern War and I never got anything.. if anyone knows wassup leeemmee know.

fatacad
12-02-2011, 11:31 PM
I think you have to get to level 300

Syn
12-03-2011, 12:04 AM
Everyone saying how after level 3 they got a weapon unlocked as a gift in Crime City. I'm a level 10 or so in Modern War and I never got anything.. if anyone knows wassup leeemmee know.

Just speculating here, because I haven't received the item either, but I think it is because I downloaded it the night it came out. Before it was officially announced by Funzo, Inc. I have tried uninstalling the software and re-installing, knowing full well that it would not delete my account. Alas, no dice on the item. I'm sure Funzio will be fixing this issue within the next week.

Also, no you do not need to be level 300. Nobody would have it then.

fatacad
12-03-2011, 12:33 AM
Just speculating here, because I haven't received the item either, but I think it is because I downloaded it the night it came out. Before it was officially announced by Funzo, Inc. I have tried uninstalling the software and re-installing, knowing full well that it would not delete my account. Alas, no dice on the item. I'm sure Funzio will be fixing this issue within the next week.

Also, no you do not need to be level 300. Nobody would have it then.

I just downloaded it and got to level 5.. nothing. It seems to work for some and not others. Hopefully they will fix the issue. The level 300 thing was a joke

Supermark
12-03-2011, 01:58 PM
I think you don't get the assault rifle because you need to register with your funzio ID.
If you don't have this, go to your CC menu, go to more and select Funzio ID. Register and then play Modern War. Again go to the menu and go to more and log in at Funzio ID. I got my MAR at level 3. Hope it works!

Anubis
12-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Any query's just email funzio about it. Their customer support is actually very good.

Also, the gun wont make or break you. Just farm a M4, takes one click. A better marketing idea from funzio would of been to give out a free 100Gold, or even give a weapon with triple digits on it.