PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading from class Agent to Goodfellas

K@le
12-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Ok guys who can help me.

I am class Agent and i want to upgrade to Goodfella but i dont know whats changing totally.
I search the forum for answers but can't find it exactly.

1. Will my account be the same like Tycoon ?
2. What will happen to the buildings income ?
3. And will my defend stats of my buildings also go up like as in Tycoon mode ?

Can someone explane me pls......?

Brent
12-02-2011, 02:28 PM
I would like too know too, I'm class Agent. I wish we could change it because I want to be in class Tycoon.

Syn
12-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Ok guys who can help me.

I am class Agent and i want to upgrade to Goodfella but i dont know whats changing totally.
I search the forum for answers but can't find it exactly.

1. Will my account be the same like Tycoon ?
2. What will happen to the buildings income ?
3. And will my defend stats of my buildings also go up like as in Tycoon mode ?

Can someone explane me pls......?

Yes to 1 and 3. As for your current buildings, the incomes will increase to Tycoon income.

Dorian Gray
12-02-2011, 03:48 PM
Wait a second now?? Since when does Tycoon have any effect on defense buildings?? I know it boosts your income from money buildings by 10% but I've never seen anything about defense buildings.

Syn
12-02-2011, 05:27 PM
Wait a second now?? Since when does Tycoon have any effect on defense buildings?? I know it boosts your income from money buildings by 10% but I've never seen anything about defense buildings.

It's 10% on both income and defense. So a level 4 Guard Tower, which is normally 30 defense will now have 33 defense with Tycoon.

Duke.0
12-02-2011, 06:40 PM

it provides a boost to defense buildings by 10% also.. My Security center initially when bought is 32 defense. Since i'm a tycoon, it becomes 39.

Babytway
12-02-2011, 08:47 PM
i upgraded from tycoon to goodfella before, if you are a tycoon your ill income will not increase another 10%, you will get 10% faster regen on stamina and energy only which is only a few seconds not worth it at all, i was under the impression that i would get another 10% increase in money and defense boost but didnt. goodfella is only worth it if youdidn't select tycoon class to begin with

-if you already upgraded to goodfella thinking you were goin to get more money as it implies email support and tell them you want to roll back to tycoon and get your gold back, i did this and they put me back and reimbursed my gold. but i also emailed them right away, if you been goodfella for awhile and try to get a rollback you chances will be decreased.

K@le
12-03-2011, 02:11 AM
Ok thnx peeps will go for the goodfella upgrade, could use 10 % extra on def !

Anubis
12-03-2011, 06:41 AM
If you want to change you class from agent to tycoon just send Funzio support a polite email. Its that simple.

K@le
12-03-2011, 08:12 AM
no i dont want to change it, the energy refill on Agent class is way faster then normal and i like it.

Dorian Gray
12-03-2011, 11:04 PM
It's 10% on both income and defense. So a level 4 Guard Tower, which is normally 30 defense will now have 33 defense with Tycoon.

Cool! Didn't notice that, thanks.