PDA

View Full Version : Everyone has the same mission tree?

vessan
12-01-2011, 05:13 PM
I wanna have a Giant vehicle which is looted in 500 mafia mission rewards as I searched in site. But I don't have such a mission in my goals list. Although I have enlarged size to 500+, but no rewards. WTF..

Is it possible that some mission wouldn't come to your goals list? How to deal with such missing mission?
Need helps. Thanks everyone..

Syn
12-01-2011, 05:16 PM
I wanna have a Giant vehicle which is looted in 500 mafia mission rewards as I searched in site. But I don't have such a mission in my goals list. Although I have enlarged size to 500+, but no rewards. WTF..

Is it possible that some mission wouldn't come to your goals list? How to deal with such missing mission?
Need helps. Thanks everyone..

I noticed some missions will go away if you don't do them within a certain level. I had a mission to get 9 Swat Helmets. I was saving up and when I leveled up the mission was gone. I was peeved, because now I can afford much more than 9, but what are you gonna do?

vessan
12-01-2011, 06:17 PM
I noticed some missions will go away if you don't do them within a certain level. I had a mission to get 9 Swat Helmets. I was saving up and when I leveled up the mission was gone. I was peeved, because now I can afford much more than 9, but what are you gonna do?

So the further missions wouldn't come up any more? a lot of good rewards....

Syn
12-01-2011, 07:24 PM
So the further missions wouldn't come up any more? a lot of good rewards....

That i'm not sure of, you're going to have to ask someone else. But I don't think that is the case, because the Swat Helmet mission was replaced with 'Buy 3 Cadillac's'. So I would assume the latter was the next mission in the tree.

Chazz CC
12-02-2011, 02:34 PM
I just finished the swat helmet goal, and the Cadillac goal is next. Was there maybe a mission that needed swat helmets that you bought them for and didn't realize it?

BradChris
12-02-2011, 06:23 PM
The last mafia count mission I did was up to 30, and then I started adding people via invite codes. I have not seen any missions since then. Is this normal? Can someone who has done this series of missions let me know? Also, I went back down to 34 by removing all my mafia friends to try to reinitiate this series of mission. Is this possible?

Duke.0
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
So far i think it goes like this for the Tree:

-8x Swat Helmets
--3x Cadillac
---5x Fire Axe
----6x Riot shield
-----7x Machete (I'm up to this one...its expensive !)

K@le
12-03-2011, 02:38 AM
@ Duke

I bought every day 1 so if your income is ok then it is not a big of a problem.
I am now saving up to do the expansion for 2,4 million pff thats expensive, just got 1 for 1,5 million and only thing i got was a street lol

Lola Gets
12-10-2011, 09:59 PM
I would love more clarification on this. Unlike everyone else, I don't seem to ever get Add Mafia goals or Buy Equipment goals. I really hope I don't miss out on the Giant for 500 mafia!