PDA

View Full Version : As a newcomer what country...

eb0nyknight
12-01-2011, 05:33 AM
Do you recommend starting with? I was thinking about china, but since I don't know how the game works, I can't really make an informed decision.

What do people recommend?

Agent Orange
12-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Click on the clipboard, then more, then help, then faq. There is a list of what advantage each country has.

In the UK only because there was no Canada! But now that I'm at the higher levels I'm making good use ofbthe seapower bonus.

2Legit
12-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Why aint' Canada on there? Helllooooooo developers???

Crime City Mark
12-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Canada didn't make the cut due to the overpowered mounty bonus.

JackRakan93
03-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Essentially bumping this thread as a plead for "Canada" specific limited edition gold units.

Mountie for infantry. Maple submarine for sea. LAV III for ground. CH-113 Labrador for air.

I would definitely be tempted to purchase gold with such a development.

But a question for developers: What was the reasoning behind the 6 current armies and is there any chance that you will add more in some later update? I'm sure that would spice up the game if it were to ever grow stagnant.

Ramshutu
03-07-2012, 11:35 AM
I'd recommend UK. You don't get any boosts on energy, or stamina regeneration, but you can get a lot of good, low loss sea units. Other unit types seem to have, in general higher loss rates,.

War Priest
03-07-2012, 11:38 AM
I'd recommend UK. You don't get any boosts on energy, or stamina regeneration, but you can get a lot of good, low loss sea units. Other unit types seem to have, in general higher loss rates,.

Agreed....

Ninja Turtle
03-08-2012, 07:41 PM
I picked American, because I thought it was obviously the best military force(irl), now that I look back i should choose Iran for the increase energy since i like doing missions, but with whats going on in the world it might have been smarter not too.

War Priest
03-08-2012, 08:15 PM
I picked American, because I thought it was obviously the best military force(irl), now that I look back i should choose Iran for the increase energy since i like doing missions, but with whats going on in the world it might have been smarter not too.

It's ok it's just a game...

Mcdoc
03-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Just pick one and commit to it. If you choose UK - then you for sure want to get the Naval Research center p to level 10 for the most Maximus maximum boost to your Sea Units and buy Gold Sea units if you are a Gold player and build an immense Naval force. If you want to build more of an Air Force, choose Russia and get your Air Hanger up to level 10 and buy the crap out of Hornets & Ospreys.

I started out USA and switched to Russia.

good Luck :)

Tim @ MW
03-08-2012, 11:50 PM
Russia for air power or UK for Sea power. Russia for attack or UK for defense.

Overall I would choose Russia. I think it has a little bit of an edge at my level (~75).

Augustorm
03-10-2012, 07:24 AM
to put it simply, if you want a boost for a unit type, get china (infantry, quite inexpensive but weak) Germany (Ground, somewhat decent) Russia (Air, stronger than ground but more expensive) or UK (sea, very powerful but somewhat costly). Choose Iran or America if you want increased energy or stamina regen.