PDA

View Full Version : being an enforcer rocks!

badd
11-30-2011, 04:09 PM
I tried asking Crime City Mark this Question once but it was ignored. We all know that being a tycoon gets you more money (thats advertised when you go to checkout that goodfella upgrade.) I read in another thread that being a tycoon also jacks your def up a little to. (please correct me if I'm wrong) So knowing that a tycoon has an extra advantage over the enforcer and whatever that energy one is. I set out to find the enforcers "other" advantage. What I found was that after every stamina recharge, I also get another 4-5 free stamina. (I long as I use it in the fisrst 10 secs it's free.) Who knows it may work for the other classes too! give it a try and let me know if it works! :)

Syn
11-30-2011, 04:11 PM
I have noticed this too since I applied the Goodfella upgrade. I thought it was a glitch, because sometimes it works and others it doesn't.

badd
11-30-2011, 04:14 PM
I have noticed this too since I applied the Goodfella upgrade. I thought it was a glitch, because sometimes it works and others it doesn't.

I dont have the goddfella upgrade. I'm only an enforcer but it works for me every single time.

Syn
11-30-2011, 04:18 PM
I dont have the goddfella upgrade. I'm only an enforcer but it works for me every single time.

Ohh, I thought you did. Well, I mean it works as in I do have the Stamina but it doesn't show that I do in the bar in the upper right hand corner. So when i'm robbing someone, and my Stamina hits 0, I can still hit 2-3 more times.

badd
11-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Ohh, I thought you did. Well, I mean it works as in I do have the Stamina but it doesn't show that I do in the bar in the upper right hand corner. So when i'm robbing someone, and my Stamina hits 0, I can still hit 2-3 more times.

Exactly, now we gotta find out what the energy guy does... I wonder if this works for other classes beside enforcer. any tycoons care to try this out?

Tramp Stamp
11-30-2011, 06:00 PM
I read in another thread that being a tycoon also jacks your def up a little to. (please correct me if I'm wrong

In essence it does. What specifically happens is that payouts of ALL buildings are multiplied by 10+%, not just the money buildings.

ronanvie
11-30-2011, 06:18 PM
That's good. I'm going to upgrade to goodfella.

rustbinlid
11-30-2011, 06:32 PM
I am a Goodfella too and yep that is how it works.

baba
07-11-2013, 06:30 PM
I am class as Agent and hv upgrade it to Goodfella but last night after an update it switch to Enforcer. No more Goodfella.
Anyone faces this issue? My 150 gold gone to waste:(

SAS1
07-11-2013, 06:53 PM
Haven't seen this issue before

K-Dawg
07-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Really baba? Why necro a 2year old thread....

Sirius
07-12-2013, 11:22 AM
/closed outdated thread. Please do not necro old topics.