PDA

View Full Version : Spamming my news

Dodge
11-30-2011, 08:00 AM
When i Checked CC this morning a guy had been attacking me all night. He had lost more times that he had won, So i check his hood and all his building are ripe for the picking. a few clicks later and ive cleared his hood. Now he's spamming my wall constantly. nothing rude just a single letter. Is there anything that can be done to stop someone spamming my news? If he continues to spam me its going to spoil the game a little. Im the kind of player who likes to take revenge not attack people at random in the rivals list.

Vile Lynn
11-30-2011, 08:27 AM
I have heard of players spamming news so that you cannot get revenge on them since the news link to their hood is spammed away. Not saying it is right, but it is a tactic.
You can report them to Funziofor spamming... their email is all over the forum.

Dodge
11-30-2011, 11:49 PM
Well he has done the same again last night, got up this morning started CC and my news feed was full of his spam. What a joke.

2Legit
12-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Well he has done the same again last night, got up this morning started CC and my news feed was full of his spam. What a joke.

Report it to Funzio support. If they don't do anything about it, spam him back.

Dodge
12-02-2011, 06:35 AM
I reported it to support, i received an email back saying that they will handle it and not to delete any messages he posts on my wall so they can document it. Anyway it was nice to start the game this morning to have no spam in my news, I did receive a message from my spammer calling my a p***y for reporting him for spamming. I Have to say congrats to support for dealing with what is probably a minor thing for them as quickly as they did.

Max Power
12-02-2011, 07:07 AM
LOL...tell him he is a pussy for spamming.

Joeycool
12-02-2011, 08:16 AM
I reported it to support, i received an email back saying that they will handle it and not to delete any messages he posts on my wall so they can document it. Anyway it was nice to start the game this morning to have no spam in my news, I did receive a message from my spammer calling my a p***y for reporting him for spamming. I Have to say congrats to support for dealing with what is probably a minor thing for them as quickly as they did.

Report him for abusive language!! ;)

doomnosee
12-02-2011, 11:27 AM
spamming news doesn't delete your refresh button ;-)

(assuming they are still same level as you)

BigCheese
12-03-2011, 01:00 AM
oh didnt know u can report player for spamming? lol i got a few screenshot of one player keep cursing and spamming my wall.

K@le
12-03-2011, 02:27 AM
Yesterday i was robbed by a guy for 10-20k i guess, then i checked my news and he spammed my news with his invite code !!! WTF so i could not even see how much he took or take revenge.
And the other day i was robbed by a dude unsuccesfully i looked into his hood and took a few grand, then he spammed my wall completely with letters but it read constantly **** you idiot and he wrote that i was a looser with gold and i was a dildo who payed with real money for virtual money and all that crap haha then i refreshed my rivals list until i came across his name i robbed this guy for over 3 days and every time the only thing he said take my virtual money if your happy hahahaha
Stupid people who play this game but cant stand loosing, well here is some advise DONT PLAY THIS GAME THEN !

His name is Alan and he is now lvl 89-90 every body who see him say hi from KoJ@k pls :)

BigCheese
12-03-2011, 10:12 AM
lol typical crybaby kids trying to be CC billionaire. enjoy the game while u can. u are not going to be here 20years down the road. are u? this is crime city GAMES... u get robbed and u rob...

p19759
12-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Came across this guy (Name:Cap ~level 127) 2 days ago... someone who forbids people from robbing!!!

I was attacked 10+ times by him, so I robbed his high value buildings back. He starts to spam my wall, and attacks/robs me like mad for 2 days. I then noticed on his wall that he warned if anyone robs him, there will be pay back.

Reported him to Funzio for spamming & abusive language. Please say hello to him if you guys see him on your rival list.

2Legit
12-08-2011, 08:24 PM
I think those people who get spammed on their walls are the people who started it in the first place. I've been playing this game for about 4 months+ and I never came across to people like that. I've spammed one specific guy b4, but he never retaliate and I've also spammed others, but with people I knew, and they just laugh along with it (nothing explicit/sexual, tho)

khung003
12-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Anyone got spammed by the loser Jeff ? He spam mine & when I rob someone else, check his wall, see that loser spams again. such a pathetic loser!

Hit Girl
12-23-2011, 01:04 AM
I have just had to report My Panini for spaming my wall. I have no idea who this person is or how he/she got on my wall. I have over 2000 mob members and I hava always asked them to leave their numbers on my wall so other people could see them and add them. I did this to help my members mobs grow. I do not play dirty or leave nasty posts to people. This is just a game. My Panini has put so much spam on my wall I have lost all numbers. :( Now he/she is making threats. This game was fun now My Panini has made it horrible. So if any of my mob friends read this please do not post your numbers on my wall till I say it is ok. I do not want this person getting your numbers also.
Thanks,
Hit Girl

xclusiv
12-23-2011, 01:09 AM
damn thats really bad to hear that my panini spammed all over your wall. you can report them and delete there comments