PDA

View Full Version : Value for money equipment

qlinkq
11-30-2011, 01:34 AM
I'm just wondering what the best value for money equipment is? I guess it depends on what level your up to but some guns, melee, armour, explosives and vehicles seem drastically over priced for the value they add. I've noticed a lot of crime city players who stock pile particular equipment items. Good idea or not?

skunk
11-30-2011, 02:59 AM
I guess it depends on what level your up to
Dead right.
But more importantly it depends on:
your mafia size
what inventory you have already
what your playing style is (attack, defense, simming)

For instance, I'm level 96, have arguably weak stats at 12,000 attack, 12,500 defense and I like to attack PvP and rob constantly.
I have 420 mafia (not maxed out for my level) but have them 100% equiped 1 weapon, 1 melee, 1 armour, 1 vehicl and 1 explosive each.
I do not buy weapons and never have unless they are needed for the story, which I like to follow as it is something of a challenge outside of PvP.

I have found, that even at my level and stats, items as low as brass knuckles and machine pistols still make a difference cos at 420 mafia, I have many of them using pistols, revolvers and shotguns, so even buying a macihne pistol, means that a mafia member now has a slightly better gun.
See where I'm going?
It's not about the gun, but what it gives you.
First and foremost, make sure you have correct mafia size for your level <5x and that every member has 1 of each weapon.

skunk

Anubis
11-30-2011, 03:13 AM
For instance, I'm level 96, have arguably weak stats at 12,000 attack, 12,500 defense and I like to attack PvP and rob constantly.

I wondered what your attack was, due to you saying you had weak stats a few times before. !2K att isn't to bad, its below average but surely you can still find ppl to pvp on? Rob all clothing stores, Italiens, Chinese, shoe stores, even lvl 9-10 LM's as you only get 2xp for 3 respect, and collection agencies and it should give you a good respect income for the nice equip alongside the PvP rewards. I also noticed when the server is in slug mode theres next to no chance of getting PvP or mission rewards. When the server is in normal fast mode rewards seem to be the same old drop rates. I won't even bother with PvP when server is slugish.

I did some tests using explosives with 250 molo's, 5 Hand grenades and 25 Frag grenades. I realised that you do stand a chance at losing the more expensive ones when you click on the -!! explosives used after a rob or fight I've found on two occasions I lost 1 frag grenade 2 times out of 4. I'm still yet to lose a Hand grenade.

eb0nyknight
11-30-2011, 06:35 AM
I've lost offensive weapons, I haven't lost a PvP, since before explosives were implemented. But that's just my experience.

As for the OP, when I am not upgrading, I buy all the weapons, armor, etc. I can afford. So far, (with one exception) I haven't seen or met another player (at my level) with higher stats, unless they have been buying gold.

I mean what else are you going to use the money for? I have 150 mob members and over 700 weapons and 350 armor.