PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody buy money?

G Wiz
11-29-2011, 07:34 PM
Just curious...i always hear of gold this or gold that. What about a vault of cash? Personally i would just save up the money for what i want, but gold requires real world money.

Syn
11-29-2011, 07:47 PM
I really hope nobody buys money, because that would be a crying shame. I wouldn't even make fun of someone that did, I would just want to say, "Just play for a few weeks, maybe a month. You will start making that kind of money in a few hours/half a day!" (Depending on how you play)

Honestly, I really can't imagine myself paying for money. Gold is a whole different issue... :p

Anubis
11-30-2011, 03:35 AM
I really hope nobody buys money, because that would be a crying shame. I wouldn't even make fun of someone that did, I would just want to say, "Just play for a few weeks, maybe a month. You will start making that kind of money in a few hours/half a day!" (Depending on how you play)

Honestly, I really can't imagine myself paying for money. Gold is a whole different issue...

Paying for moeny seems like a good idea at level 8 to get a couple of lofts. Maybe anyway.

heath4pack
11-30-2011, 04:24 AM
I never have or will

Vile Lynn
11-30-2011, 08:56 AM
Ha, I bought cash by accident when I meant to buy gold... Doh! Sooo not worth it, but... Oh well, it was a crying shame worth $16, but not worth trying to get it back.
Wish we could exchange CC cash for gold, but the exchange rate would probably be too enormous, like 40B for 10 gold, sure!

Syn
11-30-2011, 11:41 AM
Paying for moeny seems like a good idea at level 8 to get a couple of lofts. Maybe anyway.

I stand corrected. This would be one of very, very, few good reasons to buy money.

Brent
11-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Yes, I agree. Not a good idea at all to buy money, if you want to buy anything I suggest you buy gold