PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Unlock Question

nmsueagle
11-29-2011, 11:22 AM
Random Question. Say I'm on level 8 and I have my 40 mafia that count in fights. If I add 10 more mafia while still on level 8, can I get an item that unlocks for 50 mafia; or does it not count since I'm only level 8?

2nd question: if it does work and I buy the item and then cut 10 mafia to get back to 40, do I lose the item?

Thanks

617Pats
11-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Random Question. Say I'm on level 8 and I have my 40 mafia that count in fights. If I add 10 more mafia while still on level 8, can I get an item that unlocks for 50 mafia; or does it not count since I'm only level 8?

2nd question: if it does work and I buy the item and then cut 10 mafia to get back to 40, do I lose the item?

Thanks

You should get the item to unlock when you reach 50 mafia. It does not matter that the max mob you can utilize is only 40. Im not sure if you would lose any items if you decreased your mafia size afterwards or if the item would become locked again. I do not think you would lose the item(s) though you can have higher level items with out being on that level, for example I had a chain whip way before I unlocked it from completing a goal. THe chain whip was still locked to buy until I reached that level. Also alot of other players have posted that they have decreased their mafia in order to increase their strength and I don't believe they would do this if they lost items.

nmsueagle
11-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks. I decided to try it out. The items did unlock and did not disappear when I dropped the mafia back down, but the items were once again locked. Just FYI.