PDA

View Full Version : Can you help a begginner about buildings?

Behzat
11-29-2011, 07:15 AM
Hi all im new in this game and really having difficulties in understanding some parts of the game.Thats why i need your help and suggestions and i will rlly appreciate it if you can spare a little time for me.

First of all can you suggest me buildings which i can make some cash.They can be little time buildings too i just want to make cash.i built 2 laundromats but what do i need more?

Also what do i need to improve attack power.i mean do we assign 1 firepower 1 melee and 1 vehicle per mob to increase attack rate or is there any other way?i rlly need information about these for example best buldings and guns etc.Thank you all for your help im waiting ur answers if possible.

badd
11-29-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi all im new in this game and really having difficulties in understanding some parts of the game.Thats why i need your help and suggestions and i will rlly appreciate it if you can spare a little time for me.

First of all can you suggest me buildings which i can make some cash.They can be little time buildings too i just want to make cash.i built 2 laundromats but what do i need more?

Also what do i need to improve attack power.i mean do we assign 1 firepower 1 melee and 1 vehicle per mob to increase attack rate or is there any other way?i rlly need information about these for example best buldings and guns etc.Thank you all for your help im waiting ur answers if possible.

hey man, you've come to the right place. There is a wealth of info regarding all of your questions. It all depends on your playing style and how often you play. To answer one of your questions... yes you assign each mafia member one of each when attacking/robbing and defending. As for which money buildings I suggest using the search. There have been a few post regarding money buildings that will help you decide which buildings you want. Everyone here has their own style so you'll get different answers and opinions which will confuse the hell out of you. you're best reading up and deciding for yourself. and welcome to the forums :)

Tramp Stamp
11-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Sort the money buildings spreadsheet by ROI (return on investment) then build in order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=1

Note that since you can build and upgrade simultaneously, you should prepare two lists, one for upgrading and one for building (level 1). Upgrading comes first if you have a choice but if you follow ROI you'll constantly have enough money to do both. If you're upgrading AND building the next purchase is expansion. It's recommended to expand in a "square" by alternating between the two directions. Doing so maximizes area (and investment).

Next steps based on the list: two Laundromats are a great opening move. Now you'll want to upgrade both to level 4. Build an Ice Cream Shop if you haven't already spent the gold plus two Pizza Parlors. Upgrade all those to level 3 then Laundromats to 5 then Pizza Parlors to 4.

Behzat
11-29-2011, 09:02 AM
Badd and Tramp Stamp thank you so much friends that was definitely great answers for what i was asking.Also the url which is in tramp stamps post will help me alot.thx for both of you for the answers.last question is it important which guns i bought or do i have to make money and try to buy expensive ones?

617Pats
11-29-2011, 11:47 AM
If your are just beggining the game you shouldn't buy really expensive weapons yet, you will be wasting your time just to save the cash to buy them. I suggest look at rivals stats and yours and tried to maximize your attack/defense based on what they have. In the beggining great weapons to buy shotgun, machine pistol, ak47 <not sure if its unlocked early on.

Also referring back to your original post about what money buildings to buy. Assuming you have not wasted the start out gold given to you, I would spend it on a basketball court or ice cream shop. Both generate great income early on.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-29-2011, 12:08 PM
if you are in the early stages of the game, buy all buildings that are available to you. then upgrade them while expanding your hood. before you know it, you will have a good economy. like 617Pats said, don't bother wasting your money on expensive weapons. you can buy weapons with respect points which you can earn by attacking rivals(both fights and robberies). i especially liked robbing laundromats at the beginning as they give out the best respect point to experience ratio.

Behzat
11-30-2011, 11:47 AM
617pats and whocareswhatmynameis thank to both of you now i can make the right moves with your suggestions.i was afraid of making wrong moves so your suggestions were so important on my gameplay.Thank you again all i got what i need in this topic :)