PDA

View Full Version : Robbing from my buildings

Cmurdock73
11-28-2011, 06:23 PM
My question is if someone robs your building ... Can they take everything? I know they only get a % but if they use that last bullet for the $1 and 1 respect does it start the count all over on when you can collect from your building or will you % still be there? Like when you sleep I find myself waking up every hour to collect on my buildings so no one takes my money! Any idea on is it better to just leave it or collect the % you are entitled to or just leave it until morning?

Mouse
11-28-2011, 06:28 PM
Just get some sleep dude

Duke.0
11-28-2011, 06:39 PM
1. get some sleep
2. don't build 1 hour buildings if your that worried about it.
3. build more defense buildings to stop robberies

Cmurdock73
11-28-2011, 07:09 PM
But evn with defense at 10000+ and mine are worth a little more because I'm a goodfella class I cannot stand omens to grab $ off on of my buildings worth 67500k on collection! Just wondered if it's better to collect or let them sit.

Duke.0
11-28-2011, 07:15 PM
Ok try this.

You might take a loss of money but....

Let your buildings stand as is for 48 hours (or what ever your longest building time is) before collecting anything. This way when you do collect, all the clocks start at just about the same time. Making it easy to predict when the next pickup is so you don't have to worry in between time. Have the initial pickup be at a time following YOUR schedule. You need to make the game work for you, not the other way around!

So like my buildings. My first pickup is at 12 hours. I pickup at 9 am and then again at 9pm. I can time it well and not miss collections.

procsyzarc
11-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Just sleep if you buildings get robbed just give you someone to kick the **** out of for the next few days before they fall off your news list, plus it just money in an app if you are losing sleep over it you need to quit. Got robbed for 3k yesterday (which is a lot since I don't really care about my hood) so attacked him till i could beat him no more then went to his hood and used 60 points of stamina robbing every one of his buidlings. Made about 30k but was more the principal he obviously thought stuff that and sent a freind invite which i declined and repeated later when my stam had re filled and his buidling could be robbed again. Can garantee he will think twice before robbing in the future