PDA

View Full Version : I dropped 1 from my mafia and lost 48 from my attack??

Cray Cray
11-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Okay so the full story, I went from having 101 mafia to 66 thinking this would strengthen my individual mafia better. In doing so I realized I was losing anywhere from 6-7 in Attack per mafia drop. This was okay because I started noticing my rivals being more beatable. This was all until I went from 67 mafia to 66. When I deleted that 93 mafia member/friend my attack dropped 48 points. So I went from a 906 attack to an 848 in one shot. Please any helpful advise would be appreciated.

Dorian Gray
11-28-2011, 03:15 PM
It all depends on what the mafia member you're dropping is equipped with.

Dorian Gray
11-28-2011, 03:19 PM
The better the equipment they're using the bigger the stats will drop when you get rid of them. I would say you found your personal sweet spot and should not delete any more mafia. That's more of a personal decision as I am using the full mafia for my level even though they are not fully equipped.

schnuffler
11-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Add 1 back and see if your attack goes up 48?

Cray Cray
11-28-2011, 06:53 PM
I see... What I did was i deleted my highest level player/friends and kept my lower level friends in order to not give them the opportunity to fight/rob me. However from what I'm gathering I got ride of the most important friends from my mafia?? Any clarification would be great as I have this empty feeling in my gut when I lost all that attack. I have added one more mafia and it didn't raise my attack at all. Not sure what to make of it.

Duke.0
11-28-2011, 06:57 PM
I had a similar problem and i noticed the game does not always update the mafia attack number after an explosive is used. When you/add remove a mafia member the numbers re-adjust to the correct numbers.

Cray Cray
11-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Ive added three mafia and it raised me 7 attack each. Does anyone have a helpful hint on how many mafia one needs? Is it based on your level or attack?

rustbinlid
11-29-2011, 03:25 PM
You will only use 5 times your level. The rest will be ignored in terms of attack & defence.