PDA

View Full Version : NATO Gas Mask?

unggubrian
11-28-2011, 02:11 PM
I have one of my iPod version but not my iPad or iPhone version! I've even seen a player with four NATO Gas Masks!

2Legit
11-28-2011, 02:23 PM
You can loot that item at Empire Airport, its the tower like--forgot the exact name. Drop rate isn't as bad, but everyone is different, you can be lucky or unlucky.

skunk
11-29-2011, 12:29 AM
Search the forums mate.
It was given out free overnight to everyone for some reason on the anniversary of NATO formation day.
(can't remember the exact date.)
Unfortunately it appears you started your ipad/phone version too late !

Peacock
11-29-2011, 12:37 AM
Search the forums mate.
It was given out free overnight to everyone for some reason on the anniversary of NATO formation day.
Unfortunately it appears you started your ipad/phone version too late !

I dun think its given out for free, its unknowingly we completed some of the goals when there is a new update on CC. We got our rewards without even knowing what we have completed. This also explains why they backpaid us with cash and respect on that day NATO formation day

unggubrian
11-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Search the forums mate.
Unfortunately it appears you started your ipad/phone version too late !That's what I heard, it was given out on that day however a person I have fought has 4!

khung003
11-29-2011, 02:19 AM
it's lootable items. search this forum for the exact location. I saw someone got 8, but since its atk only 4 & I have more than 500 armors with atk 4+, I don't care much. (it can build defense stats, but I don't care about defense stats either)