PDA

View Full Version : Game has glitches

Deli
11-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Cannot build normal buildings (air field, war factory, shipyard, barracks, etc.), only defence, money buildings, expand, special(requires spending real cash) extras and units. Put money into this game and find it's glitched. Not a happy camper...

youj
11-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Unit buildings allow you to unlock units base on unit building level and player level. From what I've heard the people who could not build unit buildings already have units unlocked for them for their player level. Thus from my point of view, people who can't build unit buildings are in advantage than people who has to build them.

For example, I really wish to build Stealth Frigate at lvl 28, but I would need to get level 6 Shipyard to build it. Which actually would take me 2 weeks to get my shipyard to level 6. For someone who doesn't need to build unit buildings, you only need to be lvl 28 to get the Stealth Frigate saving you weeks of upgrade time and money.

Deli
11-28-2011, 01:30 PM
They're not unlocked, still need ship yard etc.

Agent Orange
11-28-2011, 03:19 PM
I had problems with the vault and cut off screens. It seems that the game doesn't update properly when you download upgrades from the app store. IE it doesn't seem to over write all the data the game uses. Someone suggested removing the app because your data is saved on the Funzio server and then reinstalling the app.

That solved my problems perhaps it might fix yours?

Deli
11-28-2011, 04:19 PM
Tried that a couple times 2..

F-22Rapter
11-28-2011, 06:43 PM
i sent an email at support and they recognize the prob and said they are fixing....but i wonder when? :(((

F-22Rapter
11-28-2011, 06:52 PM
you on drugs? no airfield means no unit for us that requires it u idiot although we lvl up we cant get it

F-22Rapter
11-28-2011, 06:54 PM
Unit buildings allow you to unlock units base on unit building level and player level. From what I've heard the people who could not build unit buildings already have units unlocked for them for their player level. Thus from my point of view, people who can't build unit buildings are in advantage than people who has to build them.

For example, I really wish to build Stealth Frigate at lvl 28, but I would need to get level 6 Shipyard to build it. Which actually would take me 2 weeks to get my shipyard to level 6. For someone who doesn't need to build unit buildings, you only need to be lvl 28 to get the Stealth Frigate saving you weeks of upgrade time and money.

you on drugs? no airfield means no unit for us that requires it u idiot although we lvl up we cant get it

Daniel No
12-07-2011, 12:23 AM
I'm level 10 & I'm having trouble building a shipyard..is the glitch not fixed yet?

Duke.0
12-07-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm level 10 & I'm having trouble building a shipyard..is the glitch not fixed yet?

as far as i know there is no glitch, you need 1/3 land and the rest water to build it on.

New Pirate
01-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Yes the glitches need to be fixed!

Dudebot121256
01-30-2013, 07:05 AM
Yes the glitches need to be fixed!Don't necro please, it's against the rules. Thanks :)

New Pirate
01-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Don't necro please, it's against the rules. Thanks :)

Whose rules? Or is this some sort of made up rule like being a pirate?

New Pirate
01-30-2013, 07:41 AM
Don't necro please, it's against the rules. Thanks :)

Please show me where this is against the rules?

Forum Rules
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funzio Forum Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Funzio Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Funzio Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Funzio Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

MerlinBlack
01-30-2013, 07:42 AM
All non-scientific rules are made up. They're just property rights. This is Gree's forum and they get to dictate the rules. Gree's rules are no thread-necroing.

MerlinBlack
01-30-2013, 07:44 AM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?36131-Posting-Guidelines
Please do not:
Advertise any product and / or service
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
Discuss unreleased or Staging content that has not been posted or previewed
Engage in religious or political discussion
Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
Go off topic
Hijack, Spam, or Necro a thread
Insult or deride any player or staff member
POST ALL IN CAPS
Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Funzio games
Post any form of nudity or sexual content
Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)
Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content.

Dutchie
01-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Whose rules? Or is this some sort of made up rule like being a pirate?

It is clearly stated in the posting guidelines -

We are not responsible for the consequences of not following these guidelines.

Damn you MB! ;)

New Pirate
01-30-2013, 07:45 AM
Please do not:
Advertise any product and / or service
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
Discuss unreleased or Staging content that has not been posted or previewed
Engage in religious or political discussion
Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
Go off topic
Hijack, Spam, or Necro a thread
Insult or deride any player or staff member
POST ALL IN CAPS
Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Funzio games
Post any form of nudity or sexual content
Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)
Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content.

Thank you I stand corrected and I will not do it again!