PDA

View Full Version : Idea for FREE GOLD

Joe Crime
11-27-2011, 05:52 PM
I think thier should be a way to earn free gold. Not from jobs, then crime city would lose there money blah blah blah... I think when you master an area completly, (after level 5 i believe) you should be given gold. The amount should be Canal Street 1, East Side 2 etc. I think that anyone that already did this with a area you would be rembersed. Please think about Mark!!

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Perhaps not free, but lets say you master 10 areas...maybe you get a coupon code for 30% off your next gold or money purchase?

This way Funzio still makes some money.

Mb Tnk
11-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Lots of other social media games avialable that give out free "gold" (currency based on the game,could be magic beans, nanopods, warbucks, etc, etc, bla, bla) for watching video's, downloading other games, completing complex goals, etc, etc. CC is the only game I have seen that does not do this.

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Lots of other social media games avialable that give out free "gold" (currency based on the game,could be magic beans, nanopods, warbucks, etc, etc, bla, bla) for watching video's, downloading other games, completing complex goals, etc, etc. CC is the only game I have seen that does not do this.

Yes, thats true. But do the other social games cost real $ to buy? Such as angry birds is a dollar to buy. This CC for IOS is free right now, perhaps if they were to give out free gold for doing things (as you said) they might want to start charging new users 0.99 cents to buy the game, that way they still make money based on volume alone of people who want to play the game.

I'm actually surprised this game was free, its very in depth with the quantity of things to do and the quality is very good.

Mb Tnk
11-27-2011, 06:17 PM
No, social media games are normally ALL free because of the in game purchase scheme (it's a formula, there are literally 100's of popular games that follow this formula). What makes a social media game rise to the top is it's addiction factor (ya I think we all know that :D), therefore the in game purchases drive the rev for more dev.

Joe Crime
11-28-2011, 04:48 PM
Getting a little per area wont be that bad and give people a taste of gold and maybe even persuade them to buy some

Reichertc2011
11-28-2011, 07:01 PM
Yea that would b nice sInce I just bout $360 worth of gold on blackfriday.

procsyzarc
11-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Most games I have played normally give you a couple each time you level or sometimes when you complete some quests, or as daily rewards it's never normally enough to make much of a diffrence just means in a month you might be able to buy the equivilant of 1 200 gold item

Joe Crime
11-29-2011, 12:42 PM
@procsyzarc ya it would add up to much getting some per area probaly enough for like a 300 gold item with my idea

Joe Crime
11-29-2011, 12:43 PM
Sorry i ment wouldnt