PDA

View Full Version : Take it to the bank?

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 04:52 PM
The thread bout G Wiz started about baiting inspired me to perform a test.
As an experiment, last night i had $450,000 on hand for most of the night.
Here is the results:

I am level 74 with 215 mafia
7200+ Atk
8500+ Def
I was attacked a total of 7 times in 8 hours
Wins 7
Losses 0

This is a small sample and a small amount of time but it draws some questions and observations for me...

1. You can get attacked 10 times in a row, then you are immune to attacks for X amount of hours after.

What time span between attacks count towards this 10 times in a row?

How many hours after are you immune to attacks?

2. How much money do you need to not bank because its not economical?
The max you can get from one attack is $30,000 (in other words if you had $300,000 and lost attacks, you can loose 10% of it each attack and be left with nothing!).

The bank takes 10% of your total.
I would think you would need 3,000,000 or more on hand to NOT use the bank. Why? The bank takes 10% so...it would eat 300,000. That is the max you can get stolen from an attack. Therefore If you collect from your buildings and your over 3,000,000 i would think banking would not be economical.

If you collected from your buildings and got 4,000,000 do you bank or not? Lets see using the example below;

A) $4,000,000 deposited in the bank
Bank eats 10% therefore its a $400,000 Loss
$3,600,000 total in the bank

B) $4,000,000 on hand and you get attacked AND LOOSE 10 times
$30,000 per loss is maximum currently
$300,000 total loss
$3,700,000 total on hand

Conclusion:
Anything under $3,000,000 you should probably bank always to prevent stolen money from attacks.

Anything over $3,000,000 you should probably not use the bank.

Agree? Disagree? Lets Discuss!

Mb Tnk
11-27-2011, 05:20 PM
I have personally farmed several players 10 times in a row, and come back 30-40min later to do the same 10 times, for 3-4 times. I do not know if the 30-40 min rule changes with level, but so far it has been the same. Now I have seen players become locked out for hours, but in my mind they have been hit by someone else before I got to them.

hacker
11-27-2011, 05:20 PM
I understand what your saying ... the thing is that I hate when someone is getting money from me. I'm happier when I know that the bank took the money than any other guy.

G Wiz
11-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Good topic Duke.

I personally feel that banking my money would be a better option for two reasons.
1. I feel like the money taken as interest goes nowhere, therefore meaning that it is out of circulation.

2. Money stolen is money that can be used against me to buy weapons, upgrade defenses etc.

U provide compelling info, but the down time after being attacked seems to vary without a set time. So as it stands, everything seems relative.

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Right, what is that down time? How many minutes is it between "Rival is too beat up to attack" and ATTACK! ?

I guess we don't know that information. I'm not sure how you could test this, maybe you cant?

But yes, I doubt i'll have 3 million + on hand at once from collections. Therefore banking always is a good idea for me :)

Mb Tnk
11-27-2011, 06:01 PM
A perfect example on how much banking is used in this game, is how Funzio is treating banking in their latest social media game (Modern War), you need to upgrade your bank and you are limited on how much you can bank.

The refresh is way too soon for you to benefit from keeping the cash on hand.... now it also depends upon how long you intend to keep it on hand. It might be beneficial if it is for a short period of time.

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 06:06 PM
A perfect example on how much banking is used in this game, is how Funzio is treating banking in their latest social media game (Modern War), you need to upgrade your bank and you are limited on how much you can bank.

The refresh is way too soon for you the benefit from keeping the cash on hand.... now it also depends upon how long you intend to keep it on hand. It might be beneficial if it is for a short period of time.

Oh, do you think that will be applied to Crime City? To have a limit on how much you can bank?
That would make the game very very interesting. Force people to either spend their money asap before you loose it all in fights.

Mb Tnk
11-27-2011, 06:09 PM
I bloody hope not, that other game also has ALL of there items as consumables... no, I do not think that will come here.

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 06:14 PM
I sure hope that they don't make other items consumables in CC, its bad enough explosives are, but i can't imagine guns, armor and cars consumable too!

procsyzarc
11-27-2011, 07:01 PM
It seams the imunity is about a hour I was farming a person yesterday (so silly he attacked me so I had easy access, and another 30k when he was already too beat up) Over the day I took about a mil from him and by the end I was only getting $200 so in one day took him from 1M to less than 2K so unless your defence is high enough you can't be beaten be prepared you may lose everything you have on hand.

If you want to test the exact time just beat up someone who has tried attacking you and keep trying every min or so untill you can attack again

Mb Tnk
11-27-2011, 07:11 PM
1 hr, interesting, procsyarc, would you mind sharing your lvl?

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 07:15 PM
So...if you get attacked 10 times within a short period of time, you are immune from attacks for one hour?

How can we test this theory?

Mb Tnk
11-27-2011, 07:20 PM
Find a friend on your level, attack him to the max amount, have him attack you 1 time (for the easy link back to him), reboot your device, go back in and use the link to attack him every x min, once you get through, you will know the time.

reboot your device every 5 min though, there are client timing issues I have seen, rebooting the device helps fix this up.

Duke.0
11-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Hm... i think we are over thinking this whole thing.
My point was to bank if you make less than $3,000,000 in a pick up from your money buildings you should bank it when you get it.

Perhaps it doesn't really matter how long it takes between attacks....but it would be nice to know

procsyzarc
11-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Was aproximately 1 hour I was L66-68. To test just go to news and attack the person at the top and beat them till the max then try again every min or so untill it lets you attack again. It did seem like the time did change from anything from 30mins to 1.5 hours but this may be because I wasn't re botting as suggested