PDA

View Full Version : Sold one of my buildings by accident.

Piff
11-26-2011, 05:58 PM
I'm about to break my iphone. Sold my movie theater by accident...

Has anyone have this happen to them and was there anything you could do about it?

Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

unggubrian
11-26-2011, 06:05 PM

Has anyone have this happen to them and was there anything you could do about it?

Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.When I first started my game, I upgraded my warehouse to level 4, then sold it p by accident! I was so angry! Then I rebuilt the structure back to level 4 and sold it again!

unggubrian
11-26-2011, 06:06 PM
I dealt with it though

DeathWish
11-26-2011, 06:15 PM
I sold my church by accident but atleast I got $775,000 back from it, half price is better than nothing

whocareswhatmynameis
11-26-2011, 06:16 PM

Any help and information would be greatly appreciated.

sorry to hear that. what level was it? i sold one of my diners (lvl 4 or 5) by accident. interestingly, i had been meaning to get rid of it, so no harm done.

Piff
11-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Your request (#Crime City i need your HELP!) has been deemed solved.
To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

C Jones, Nov-26 18:39 (PST):
Hello William,
I've unsold your movie theater, it should show up the next time you log on. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with this.
Regards,
C
www.funzio.com
If you'd like to provide feedback on our support and your game experience we have a survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TY33KM3. Completing this survey in full will grant you a prize!

Piff
11-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Funzio replied to my email in less then 20 minutes.
Thank you so much :)

badd
11-26-2011, 07:10 PM
lol I just did the same thing with my movie theater! Hey Piff what email did you use? maybe I can get mines back.

Duke.0
11-26-2011, 07:14 PM
FYI, you should really do the survey. (you get 10 gold in 5-6 business days)...:)

Piff
11-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Hey badd,

i used to same email i used to register for the forums. I emailed crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com. Explained to them my situation. I also sent them a screenshot of where my building used to be.
Good luck!

badd
11-26-2011, 07:24 PM
Sweet! thanks Piff, will get back to this thread.

WOW! less than 10 mins and my movie theater was right back in it's original place. I didnt even send then a screenshot.