PDA

View Full Version : what weapons should I spend my money on

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 05:26 AM
This is my hood check me out Add me 112 782 123. Im wondering any ideas what to spend my income on. Iv been upgrading money buildings so far and have doing a lot of fighting. Im hardly ever attacked or lose fights but im starting to get robbed now and then. My style is I like to fight and win.

I want to know whats the best weapons to start investing in with my surplus income? I want start buying stuff that will last me then whole game and not get replaced by better items later.

Im thinking spending income on steel garrotes, bast sheilds. Having a nice supply of PvP loot to bulk up the rest of equipment. Loads of race bikes and M4 guns.

Am I eqquiping myself correctly for end game?

Level 65

Income 18000
Mob 192
Attack 5790
Defence 6760

M4's = 97
Bikes = 76
+ a mix of other repect items

Defence building

5 x lvl 1 gatling guns
1 X lvl 2 muay thai gym

Been getting m4's and buying race bikes

Anubis
11-26-2011, 06:24 AM
Keep grabbin bikes til your vehicle side is caught up. For defence the guard towers are very very cheap to upgrade. a LVL5 gives you 50def, LVL6 72Def, LVL7 103DEF. The time to upgrade are fastish at first but from memory I think lvl 5 is around 4hours, lvl6 around 7hours and lvl7 around 10hours.

Agency's are the best imo as they take a lot less time to upgrade and a lvl7 gives you 341Def at an upgrade cost of around $120K. The first 5 LVL's for 150DEF costs less than $100K i think.

Not alot else really, after you comlete the streak missions the game boils down to robbing more to get the respect you need. Its like a huge mountain to climb. I really hope Funzio sort the PVP side out a bit. It gets kinda boring robbing alday knowing exactly what exp/$$$/respect will fall out of your targeted buildings.

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 06:58 AM
Thanks but I'd like some weapon suggestions late game that I should spend my income on.

yshen
11-26-2011, 07:04 AM
what bike? where to rob?!

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 07:06 AM
Respect bikes 325 each. Um what weapons?

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Anyone whats your thoughts on getting a ton of steel garrotes?

Mabye just Buy attack items ignore defence type items and compancate by throwing a heap of cash towards defensive building? Is that a good strat?

Peacock
11-26-2011, 08:05 AM
Anyone whats your thoughts on getting a ton of steel garrotes?

Mabye just Buy attack items ignore defence type items and compancate by throwing a heap of cash towards defensive building? Is that a good strat?

A ton of steel garrotes? U will regret it when u r lv100++. Go get stone hammer (loot item) or nail bats (pvp) if u want. It is not possible for ur lv to invest in the best items now. U haven't even unlock some of the best items yet..

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 08:07 AM
Stone hammer iv not seen them before. Whats their stats?

Thats why im asking I dont want to invest money in items that become redundent late game.

What weapons do you suggest buying then. Im starting to get a lot of floating cash in the bank and want somthing to spend it on

Peacock
11-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Stone hammer iv not seen them before. Whats their stats?

Thats why im asking I dont want to invest money in items that become redundent late game.

What weapons do you suggest buying then. Im starting to get a lot of floating cash in the bank and want somthing to spend it on

Its a hammer made of stone. There's a old thread on it.

Emm.. Mayb u might want to tell us how much u have in ur bank so that all the players can chip in their 2 cents

brutus beefcake
11-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Have you even seen some of the best items at lv65? Some of these things cost in the millions of dollars. The best thing you can do is continue to grow your economy, and continue to load up on respect gear (with it far outweighing money weapons). The game is set up to give incremental peaks of what to look forward to. And those increments come with devastating price hikes. I would hate to spend the whole time relying on robbing people because my income was so putrid (not you though; your income looks pretty good for your level).

Peacock
11-26-2011, 09:33 AM
Actually there is nothing wrong in getting steel garrotes. Sad to say my mob is still using butterfly knives (150+) and nail bats (250+) at lv125. I have to replace these 400 items first before I get to replace steel garrotes (think I have 3) If u really love the steel thingy so much, ya go ahead and get 50 of them

Anubis
11-26-2011, 09:47 AM
After Vehicles, its obvious from my spreadsheets that melee will need the next buffing. Getting a vehicle mafia primarily full of yam bikes and M4's takes care of those categories for a long time. At 90 I still use ATT+2 melee weapons, I have 200+ PVP weapons but only 19 silver melee. Farming knives & batons gives too much exp :/

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Ok cool. I'm going to carry on with economy. Then spunk any left over cash into either expensive armor or melee weapons. Plan is

Guns. = m4s. augs from pvp
Vehicles = bikes trucks from pvp
Malle. = garrots. Nail bats from pvp
Armour. = ? Boxer shorts and vests

Depends how much cash I have what I will buy. But for sure any item I buy will have to be better than the top item I can get from winning fights

Peacock
11-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Erm.. Actually there's no fixed way to play this game. Diff player diff style. No right or wrong. I pumped all my respect into 200 pieces of night vision googles. I have 50+ bikes but I also have 150+ police bus. Frankly speaking there are many vehicles out there that are better than bikes but there are not many armors that are better than googles.

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Maybe blast shields for armour 19 def
And rely on boxer shorts for attack

I just can't make up my mind lol

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Yeah the goggles are pretty sweet I have a good few of them aswell.

16 attack us a sweet attack for armor items

Peacock
11-26-2011, 10:40 AM
Maybe blast shields for armour 19 def
And rely on boxer shorts for attack

I just can't make up my mind lol

This is going to be a big f.u.c.king mistake. blast shields only have att 1 but because of its strong def, u will nv ever going to replace this kind of armor even at lvl200. its a piece of junk. I think army helmet is much better..lol

P.S: U haven't tell us how much u have in ur bank

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 10:47 AM
I thought if I was attacked I'd use blast shields. If attacking I'd be using my higher level attack items and the blast sheilds would stay at home. I don't have much in the bank a few hundred k. I pump my money back into my Econ but Im now at the point where upgrades buildings are taking so long im going to have extra income to blow on items. Money in the bank is not good in my opinion. Hence this thread I'm looking for items to blow my extra income on as I earn it

Peacock
11-26-2011, 10:59 AM
I observed that it only happens for explosives. My land mines stay at home and I use Npalm to att ppl. If I buy 500 each, eveything adds into my stats

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 11:19 AM
I have like 150 mace. That don't bring to fights when I attack. With 6 defence Im sure that's what my mafia uses when I'm attacked they added to my stats when I bought them so Assume that's how it works. It's pretty retarded if not

Duke.0
11-26-2011, 11:31 AM
If you attack a rival, your attack explosives get used

If you defend against a robbery or an attack, your defense explosives get used.

I had a person attack me today and it used up 12 defense explosives in two attacks.

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 11:36 AM
This thread is not about explosives I don't need then yet. I want to know what armor/melle items I can buy now that will be still viable late game.

skunk
11-26-2011, 11:51 AM
If you attack a rival, your attack explosives get used.

Rarely - unless you pick on someone way out of your league.

And Madhatter, Explosives are usefull from day 1 and will give you a attacking edge immediately.
Make sure you have 1 molitov per mafia at all times or you are simply under equipped.

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 12:05 PM
I know they are important. But I'm interested in melee and armor ATM. Any suggestions on the good items to by when I have extra income. I want to slowly stock up on items that will still be usfull late game.

whocareswhatmynameis
11-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Been getting m4's and buying race bikes

hey, you stole my strategy book :)

i'm stockpiling M4A1s and Yamaha's exclusively plus random weapons from PvP. i make it a point not to spend cash (in-game) on weapons. instead, i use cash to 1) expand my hood, 2) buy new income buildings, and 3) upgrade my existing income buildings! my thinking is, if i can achieve an impressive income base (hundreds of thousands an hour), i will be in a position to afford expensive weapons and defense buildings when i get to higher levels.

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 05:56 PM
YES we are both playing the same way my freind. We have the same mindset in this game. What level you at bro?

unggubrian
11-26-2011, 05:59 PM
YES we are both playing the same way my freind. We have the same mindset in this game. What level you at bro?He is a level 68 as of Nov. 26th 2011 as shown his signature!

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 06:00 PM
Many I should carry on investing every penny into econ. The tricky part is finding the cut off point when you can start to afford weapons. im just under 20k per hour now. What you at and ong term plans>?

whocareswhatmynameis
11-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Many I should carry on investing every penny into econ. The tricky part is finding the cut off point when you can start to afford weapons. im just under 20k per hour now. What you at and ong term plans>?

currently i'm ~ 35K.

long term plan: who knows, a couple of hundred thou an hour? i don't know if i'm going to keep playing that long... we'll see.

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Im thinking get income just enough to switch over from an econ build. Continue to do PvP chalanges and fight for loot. Plough repect earned from fights and challenges into bikes. Continue to farm M4s. Get income enough to make and upgrade defence buildings. Spend rest of daily income on melle and armour items and try to play catch up on these items to equal m4s

MadHatter
11-26-2011, 06:43 PM
But im still cluless to what Iteams i should aim at buying on mass

Peacock
11-26-2011, 08:58 PM
But im still cluless to what Iteams i should aim at buying on mass

I don't think u should be spending on mass items. Eventually all ur cash items can be replaced with respect items. It's not worth in the long run. Build more money and def buildings. Upgrade them. Its pretty useless to have them at lv1 only